WHERE CAN I FIND EMISSION PARTS FOR A OLDS 307?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINO707

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 2, 2012
WASSUP G-BODY DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND EMISSION PARTS FOR A 307 OLDS IN A 85 CUTLASS? I NEED THE BRACKETS FOR THE SMOG PUMP, HOSES, BASICALLY EVERYTHING BECAUSE MINES WAS GUTTED WHEN I BOUGHT DA CAR. AND I'M IN CA SO YA KNOW HOW STRICT THEY ARE FOR SMOGS. ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE THANKS

1badchevy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 19, 2012
you should be able to get all of that off a donor car in the junkyard. it should be the same off of any 80's 307 car, but def. the gbodys

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I was wondering about this as well. What about getting the clamps the way GM did them on the hose that runs across to a.i.r. pipes.

spudd

Apprentice
Sep 10, 2012
if your not in a big hurry i will be pullin a 87 307 with all the smog stuff intact..may be a month or better though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor