where can i find original rallies for my 85 GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
i have a 85 grand prix that i have been wanting ever since the begining of time. when i was little my dad had one and unfortunetly he wreck his. well i finally got mine last dec. well recently someone stole my car. i got it back with nothing wrong besides the steering column and the door lock where they took it out at. but my concern is my wheels at this point. it has the wire hudcaps on it. it is a brougham series. i dont know where to start but i'm lokking for the rallies for my car i need the originals. do anyone think they can help me.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
If nothing else I think Year One or one of the other big restoration parts vendors sells repro Rally's, not sure if the bolt pattern is the same from the GTO era to the G-body era, and I'm sure they're not cheap, but you could always go that route. Mainly because if you can find a set that aren't bent, rusted or rotten they'll be non-cheap also. unless you get lucky :D

Good luck! Hope to see some pics of the GP!

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
The most-common Rally IIs were offered through 78, then they offered the Rally IVs through 82, then returned to Rally IIs through 87. They were a good looking wheel, especially (IMHO) if you went with option code N67....matching body color as the background color.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
just listed today on ebay.....search under PRIX RALLY.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll agree with the matching colored ones.

I was lucky enough to have Rallys on my GP. But, they're a bit chewed up. The usual rust nicks and stuff. But before I found my Cragars, I was going to recondition them in black/silver and put white letter tires on them. Plus, I actually have a 5th spare wheel Rally wheel too. Not a compact spare or a steel wheel. A real Rally for my 5th. Pretty badass.

I don't know where you're located, but I'd be willing to part with 4 out of my 5. I need one for the spare. They're compete on tires and with trim rings.

frtend

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2006
Indiana
I'm currently looking to replace my rallys from an 87.Once I do this mine will be available and are in very decent shape with 7 centers(3-4 poor) and trim rings(driver). Wheels do have SOME rust but are nice driver condition right now. 14x6. Or you can look on ebay. Everything from absolute junk to NOS has been on recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor