Where can I find this rubber piece that attaches to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesejam

Apprentice
Mar 15, 2009
California
this -
bp56.JPG
It's the breather element (driver's side, attached to the valve cover.) I need the rubber elbow that connects this to the hose that leads up to the air filter. Anybody know where can I find this rubber elbow (or whatever it is called)? My car is a 1987 Cutlass Supreme with a 307 V8.

pokertramp

G-Body Guru
Aug 10, 2008
No wrecking yards in your area? I just found a 87 cutlass but unfortunately I can't buy the car yet, I can't afford a single part till my disability check comes in.

how fast do you need it???? If you can't wait, maby someone else has one or knows where to get it.

wait I found this, not sure if it is what you are looking for. I am not sure but if you can't find one in your area and a different auto zone has it, maby they can ship it to you.

I can't think of anything else.

jamesejam

Apprentice
Mar 15, 2009
California
The picture above is the breather filter that I already have installed. I need the rubber elbow that attaches the filter (pictured above) to the air cleaner hose. If anyone has that piece or knows where to find one, please let me know. I couldn't find one at Kragen or AutoZone, and I don't even know what it's called.

TBRtat2

Greasemonkey
Aug 30, 2008
go back to the parts store. The piece your looking for will most likely not show up when they look it up on there comp. go to the shelfs, either in the "help" section or by the pcv valves and breathere grommets. you should find something that will work.
Or go buy a universal breather with the hose nipple already on it.

joe_padavano

Royal Smart Person
Sep 13, 2006
Northern VA
jamesejam said:
this -
bp56.JPG
It's the breather element (driver's side, attached to the valve cover.) I need the rubber elbow that connects this to the hose that leads up to the air filter. Anybody know where can I find this rubber elbow (or whatever it is called)? My car is a 1987 Cutlass Supreme with a 307 V8.

Dorman P/N 47034 (Dorman makes the HELP! and Motormite lines of products). Used on every Olds V8 since the mid 1960s. $4.69 from Advance Auto Parts.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp ... __47034___

5047034-007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor