Where can I get a new Cutlas fuel line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samckitt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Eastern VA
Looking for a new 80's Cutlas fuel line, one that runs up the driver's side.

Thanks,
Scot

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Try Classic Tube. If they don't have it I know someone out there does because I've seen them for sale numerous times.

samckitt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Eastern VA
I looked at Classic Tube and Inline Tube, both have them listed that run the passenger side.

samckitt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Eastern VA
Stock Monte fuel lines are feed on passenger side & return & vent on the drivers side. I found a fuel feed line from a cutlas in the junk yard, but could only get part of it. I want it to run up the drivers side for the LS2, the filter & regulator are incorporated into one unit back by the tank.

Blazenlotus

G-Body Guru
Mar 4, 2010
Stockton, MO
It is on the drivers side of v6 cutlass's. At least thats how mine is the v8 is on pass side and v6 on drivers side. Not sure if it helps any.

samckitt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 3, 2009
Eastern VA
Agree, it is a V6 car & on the driver's side. Any aftermarket company make that line?

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I went to pull a FI tank from a 87 T type and iirc it had the fuel lines on drivers side... :shock: i may be wrong though.. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor