Where to get weather stripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
My dew sweeps or whatever the hell they are called, for my Regal are all cracked and falling apart. I actually had a peice or two fall inside the door. I tried autozone, but they didnt even know what I was talking about. I found them on line, but dont feel like waiting for them. Could I get them at a GM dealer or will they rape my wallet?

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
You'll have to get them online... no where local carries those kind of parts.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Steele Rubber Products carries them for $75 a pair,IIRC.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
found them, are they quality material and trusted site? I also read that some come with a reveal and some dont, whats the difference?

Pit_Boss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2007
Houston, TX
I would try Dixie Monte Carlo Depot. They got all kinds of new and used G-body crap!

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
ok, i got the weather stripping in. The guy that helped me with the body work says that that maybe the window has to come out to replace these. Is that true?

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Yes, the window has to come out to replace them. There are Phillips head screws that retain the part to the door, and some are obscured by the window .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor