Florida Beach
This many..

Lonely No One GIF by Tacoma FD

Reactions: 1 users

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
It's just a car... and not sharing your toys makes you a bit of a d*ck.
Well, I'll be a d*ck by gladly not turning someone loose with my cars.. My MCSS has a clutch touchier than a 15yr old girl on the rag, and my Z06 will go sideways on you faster than a democrat looking for votes.

But yes but all means you be a giving person.🤣

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Wife will NOT touch the ZL1. I can't even get her to sit behind the wheel because she doesn't like stick shifts, although she owned stick shift cars in the past. She'll drive the 2010 SS though. It's an auto. She doesn't like the "new truck" because the front end sticks out further (actually just isn't as sloped) and she can see the end of the hood. Too bulky she says. So she won't drive it.

She has driven the 85 and 87 442 and the 84 H/O (she understands lightning rods but doesn't like manual transmissions :unsure: ). I think she even drove the 69 H/O a little bit. Don't recall 100% on that. But other than that, nobody has driven any of our vehicles except the service guys.

Last time I let someone drive one of my cars without me in it, a 71 442 I had when I was 19. My good friend brought it back to me with the car full of teenage cheerleaders and one of the upper A-arm adjuster bolt broken and the top of the tire leaning in like a ****. I heard 3 different stories as to how it happened. Luckily all it took was a replacement bolt and a front end alignment and it was good to go. Nobody drives my vehicles alone any more except the wife if she chooses.

I don't think there was any Death Proof action going on though...

movie-death-proof-mary-elizabeth-winstead-wallpaper-preview.jpg

challenger-with-actress-800.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Cutlass: My dad drove it once. Aside from that, nobody since my grandpa handed me the keys 13 years ago.

El Camino: My dad and brother a couple times each. My wife (the actual owner) exactly 1 time in 24 years.

Indian: No one else has even sat on it.

'35 Pickup: My dad once and my brother once. No one else since '92.

BestWorkCarEver: My wife twice (under duress) in the last 100k miles.

White TW: Just me.

Blue TW: Anybody and everybody. That's what I bought it for.

BroHauler: Nobody else even wants to.

8N: 5 generations so far.

Honestly, I'm not big on sharing and my trusted circle is pretty small in general.

Reactions: 1 user

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Wife's daily driver in MI from 87-2000. One of the kids drove it once in awhile. She was always been asked if she wanted to sell it. Now after full restoration, she hasn't asked to drive it. We did a round trip to Ann Arbor MI from Central TX, I drove the whole trip. The fully grown kids have never expressed wanting to drive it when they visit. Wife will only drive "her" CTS as she is afraid of the technology on my daily driver (S5 Sportback) Audi. I forgot my grandson tried but couldn't reach the pedals (yet).
S9VzfrAAgOmuzc_u3ykA81DWPQUQ9kJiNhknag2irIvd_3mP7vF8vGQ3hMw8ObTjp5nBJVrjQqMuffTfG7pX9ivIGx9jzQHRMtlowWxJhlhX3tDQeBvaLWQzUSdUupnLA-Aaef5rzcENgS5btmcXbc0J-ParNAq9CwLsM_qPNyutpH6yzzfPtQSQQg250G58kFtEEBMg9cDL3qJxIlWKGpaI1q19pZu5JHviTTrSKJS_EtPwKj1k3zlr9omryeQCOCPeiiZ4zYbgk24q4okHmaweKhuPBLlJciUPmCBi1WsZnuV6MBULzR2SqWYUS00moq7I3b977naQ08kefe2DIcKeoIvJ6fe4pwsGcX553Sk7daFcVfDn0nZPaa6_rlrt-o-3QX9j17ACPT-opcukn7TQrixkePmietUcpS_fuyNxd6nO221gv0k23hiwWIyOvpT3IR6jCVGCNdghNmGKLtUspoYsi3pDiZsg1qR-QOl1tZzOY9bDPlzwJvVftEJIWPEuCM0G2j6C4xmXy5y0GbQR7u08QzS5r-liJmMexqtPVGXn6nmxjV8ReUfFL9f_FqVee9QUizHW3_wCb6-XBU_sYMi9ZGuTZ0gh0r2yBcmm5YzGM2koFm6tPIa79SsmxDCCUVuGAFFlE9Qq8n311FQf3SEfNX_q0zKocTzhElxEdxISGZAimddA8qpbnsrIL2LLJ-uJIRdBwxvWO8M2cstC=w524-h295-no

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
No one drives my stuff. Never. If I'm dying, and it's die in the street or let someone drive me to the hospital in my car. Order flowers and dig a big hole cuz you are burying me in that b**ch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
My wife can drive any of .my cars if she wants too. They are half hers anyways and could take them if see wants too. She doesn't really like driving old cars. She would rather drive her 2013 Traverse. Witch I pay for also. The only reason she drove my Black car was because I had to pull her camper home. Now if I was going to get icecream? She would be the first to get in any of them. The kids on the other hand love my junk! My kids will be taught how to drive old junk like I was when the time comes. O and Jim if your car is that extreme? Should it even be on the street? I build my cars to be driven. I am not a drag racer. Those cars have a place.

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
:ROFLMAO: Lots of good responses here. The silver car is ridiculous and anyone without skills IS NOT getting behind the wheel of that car. The '70 will have a badass 455 in it soon and same goes for that. Now, my best friend for life since we were 5 years old, is allowed. He has had some fast sh*t over the years and can handle that kind of stuff. Same goes for my racer friends. Like Dave Worthington. Anyone else, NO.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I will let my brothers and a good friend that I trust drive it. Wife won't drive a stick and that's good because she terrifies me when she drives.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor