why do women insist on starting arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
She doesn't respect you. Nobody should have a relationship of any kind with someone that doesn't respect them. I don't know you but you come off as a door mat and she's treating you like one. She wiped her muddy shoes all over you, what are you going to do about it? Hint: any answer besides separating all ties with her is the WRONG answer.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Yea these guys are right. Don't let it get to you. I remember getting all troubled up just because some girl wouldn't reply or they'd get mad for very stupid reasons. Just forget her. You not caring is what will get her to care. But at that point, she doesn't sound like a keeper.

Happy birthday

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
Yeah most of the off again part is me not puttin up with this kinda attitude crap but when shes not bein a complete b&#!$ i love bein with her thanks guys for helpin a bit seems most of my buddies have forgot or are plannin somethin big idk so far crap birthday

FirstClass 383

Master Mechanic
Feb 8, 2013
Happy Birthday, not to be mean but get rid of her, first off if she care she would of been there the whole damn nite and gave you your BD present early dont know how young you are but i have ALWAYS said to them up front (when I was younger ) IF YOUR NOT HERE FOR WHAT I'M AFTER-THEN- YOUR HERE AFTER I LEAVE, I dont have time for any bull sh*t, its your life brother and its your BIRTHDAY go have a great time and be happy

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
My experience is that they will do anything and everything to snag you, then when you marry them, they spend the rest of their life trying to chase you away. Why? Because men make their decisions based on logic and reason, while women take their orders from the mothership hovering above. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor