why do women insist on starting arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
Its my birthday and first thing i hear why the #&!$ did you text me so early? So i proceeded to try to tell her in the nicest way possible im sorry that i woke her up its my birthday and i just wanted somebody to talk to while i was at work this morning . she still hasnt even wished me a happy birthday wtf all this after not hearin from her for a few days

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
On and off girlfriend its been almst 4 hours since she texted that it was wierd that i texted so late and she still hasnt wished me a happy birthday

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
Im not gonna call until she responds otherwise shes only gonna start somethin i can feel it in my bones.its my friggin birthday so wtf she can suck it up for me textin early on her 2nd day off in a row

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
well happy birthday from all of us then:cool:

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
On and off girlfriend its been almst 4 hours since she texted that it was wierd that i texted so late and she still hasnt wished me a happy birthday

That is your problem right there, there is no on and off with girlfriends, off is forever. Once you are off, you are off for good. She is simply pretending to be back with you until she finds somebody else she likes better, you are just a temp boyfriend to her. I say dump her and find a better girlfriend. You will never be able to have a stable long term relationship with her because she clearly displayed she doesn't want that with you.

Women start arguments either to test their man, or they have declining interest in their male partner. Don't settle or make do.

Happy birthday, hopefully my post doesn't ruin it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor