why do women insist on starting arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Just don't be her think you're desperate or chasing after her. Ignore her and see how she reacts and if she doesn't then you have not lost anything. When my ex took off with her new boyfriend I sent her a thank you card for leaving and a sympathy card to her bf for getting stuck with her. She was pissed that I never chased after her but she finally realized my thank you card wasn't a joke

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
^^^^^^^^^^^ Now THAT'S funny!! ^^^^^^^ Hey, you know why the husband always dies before the wife? Because they WANT to!!

bishop gp

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2015
Evansville,IN
Thing is she owes me 50 bucks and i need to make my house payment so eventually i will need to talk to her to get that from her so that sucks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would politely tell her once that you need the money back and if she doesn't pay then I would drop it and never bother with her again. Some chicks will keep the money to make sure you will always have a reason to contact her. It's way to control you.

Last edited:

soloone87

Greasemonkey
May 15, 2014
hollywood,fl
150 freedom tax it is i lost 1200 for my freedom from crazy, go to a pawn shop if anything im sure you got some stuff worth 50 bucks. don't let that be an excuse to continue to keep her around.

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
I had a guy owe me $75 and had an excuse everytime I tried to collect. Finally I realized what had actually happened is I spent $75 to keep the bum out of my life...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor