Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
This sh*t should b illegal.

Shamelessly stolen from People of Walmart.... BobWeHadaBabyItsaBoy

1308.jpg

Post the usual comments...

I'm glad to say no person of African American decent made that.

Nall, maybe the most popular body style ever though. G-Bodies are big in almost every automotive scene there is. Racing, Lowriding, Big Wheels, and just about anything else.

There's nothing like hanging some Steel Balls and baby shoes to make you feel proud to be an American!

hahaha, i think its kinda cool, in a novelty way. No way id waste a g body or put that kinda $ into that, but still kinda cool. Saw an old caddy done like that.

outsider_27 said:
I'd drive that before a donk. At least you'd be able to go muddin'!

I'd much rather have an all original 454 vert Donk('71-76 convertible Caprice/Impala), so I could sit it low on 26s or 28s.

The color helps none.

There was one in my area a guy had totaled . He built custom frame 4x4 . Sat lower almost stock looking if put 24 "rims on it.

Would I no ... If you have to lift a car to fit tires drive a truck .

I just don't understand the donks myself...unless your rappin about ridin of 24's" or some sh*t. WHY ruin the ride of your car, the best part about the g-bodies are the cushion-e ride. I like low profile tires as much as the next guy, but put ones that actually fit in the wheelwells! *Not meant to offend anyone, everyone's entitle to their own opinion* Even if it is ronald mcdonald looking :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor