Why Why Why Why????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake442 said:
Well, if these are the types of reviews I'll be facing, I guess I'll hold out on unveiling what I've been up to with my 442...

If your wheels are gonna be over 18", then yes you can look forward to these old fartsv(and young farts) bashing you. Screw all of these old farts though, be proud of what you've done with YOUR car and YOUR money. They throw around the term "donk" just cause they've heard someone else say it, but they have no clue what it actually means.

what does donk even mean???

bowtietillidie85SS said:
what does donk even mean???

"Donk" is the nickname for a specific bodystyle of car: A 1971-1976 Chevrolet Caprice/Impala. It does NOT stand for ANY car
on big wheels. Not all donks have big rims. All original donks are worth a ton of money in the big rim car culture.

cdg1984 said:
Blake442 said:
Well, if these are the types of reviews I'll be facing, I guess I'll hold out on unveiling what I've been up to with my 442...

I WANNA SEE!!!!

x2 :popcorn:

Qdub24 said:
cdg1984 said:
Blake442 said:

I WANNA SEE!!!!

x2 :popcorn:

I'm not up to anything. I was just joking that I was going to put my 442 on a 4x4 truck chassis... which, I would not do. :lol:

cdg1984 said:
lol...oh. Im not too quick.

lol... blake still has to do alot of undergraduate study to be as good as squirrelmaster is! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor