Why Why Why Why????

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rather waste that money on women ill never sleep with at the bar.

LMAO

That's it! I've had enough!

I'm gonna put some balls on my Bu now.

monte olrac said:
jrm81bu said:
That's it! I've had enough!

I'm gonna put some balls on my Bu now.

We'll call em "Bu Balls" :rofl:

Ha, I like it! Maybe I'll even get some blue ones. That or brass.

im from louisiana too man seeing that the first time when we went back was bad 🙁 but man no place in the world can recover like us lol we almost blew off the map but still had parades lol

I lived 15 minutes north of slidell and was in the eye of Katrina. Nothing like the feeling of god fixing to take you off the face of the earth. My malibu was bone stock at the time and looks nothing the way it does now. A tree landed parallel to the malibu by one foot and just barely missed the passenger side mirror.

At the time, I hated the car and asked god "why did you miss?" lol glad he did miss now.

lol well katrina killed my first camino it was in chalmette and the day kat hit is when i was going to buy it then i found out it was gone later that month....he left b4 i could buy it

Ouch! I remember chalmette had it really bad during the storm and after the storm. Of course it took a while to get everything cleaned up. Nothing like taking a bath in a lake and trying to sleep at night in a 100% humidity and 85 degrees. I took a fan, cut the cord, and jerry rigged it to my boat battery so I could run a fan in the house. That little fan was paradise and we were so relieved lol.

Definately was funny watching people fist fight for a bags of ice. That was as close to the apocalypse as I ever want to come. It was definately scary having to be armed all night trying to fight the looters. I had a buddy going around siphening gas out of peoples cars. All of a sudden he comes by my house on his four wheeler and is being chased by 20 other guys on four wheelers. Luckily he got away.

:rofl: yea watching everyone fight was funny i was jus waiting for riot control lol all we had in our house was the windows lol i hated it so i bought a ac unit from my uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor