Window and door lock switches ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Has anyone found GOOD quality door switches? OPGIs prices are insane. Also need a PERFECT remote mirror bezel. Turn signal lever ( not cruise ) and tilt wheel lever.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I may have some original used window and lock switches...don't think I have a mirror bezel and what style of turn signal lever are you looking for? I have tilt levers.

Reactions: 1 user

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I may have some original used window and lock switches...don't think I have a mirror bezel and what style of turn signal lever are you looking for? I have tilt levers.
The two levers are just chrome with black plastic knobs. I’m only replacing because mine aren’t perfect.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
The two levers are just chrome with black plastic knobs. I’m only replacing because mine aren’t perfect.

I have some of the standard turn signal levers with just the black plastic knobs....not sure if they're perfect or not...I'll have a look tonight.

You mean this style right?

Standard Turn Lever.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor