Wiper Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
Hi Guys and Gals, wiper switch quit in my Malibu. Apparently buying a new one is out of question. Who has a good used one they want to part with. Thanks Lenny

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Helps to say what kind you have.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Did you try opening it up? You might be able to correct it. I may have an extra one...let me check. If so, it's yours. I don't use that type anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
No, No delay. Can I make that one work with a delay wiper motor?
If you have a delay wiper motor, of course that switch would be compatible.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
Okay, lets try different way. If I buy that switch and a delay wiper motor what is involved in making it work?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Okay, lets try different way. If I buy that switch and a delay wiper motor what is involved in making it work?
There may be a trigger lead that would be excluded in a standard non- delay wiper setup. It might be a green wire if I'm not mistaken.. I'll have to look at a wiring diagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor