Wiring and plug identification help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GbodyJames

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 30, 2012
Buick regal limited (86 i believe) and under the dash is a mess. It’s been touched by a few hands and I’m just trying to clean up what’s there and get rid of what is long gone. I’m going to post some pics, if you know what it is please just chime in. I appreciate the help.

Pink and orange with ground with 3 wire connector that was grounded on dash corner passenger side

Single spade slip in connectors, one is part of the pink and orange I just mentioned and they were somewhat stacked on each other I can’t identify the circuit

Clear box I think might be the twilight sentinel??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 69

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
Three wire connector looks like part of connections to power antenna relay.

Singles are power taps that go into the front of the fuse box, orange wires should be fused but not switched, pink are fused and switched by the key.

Clear box does look like twilight sentential , does it have the sensor coming through the pass side speaker grille?

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor