Worst modification you can make to a gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
G-Body_Vet said:
Be careful with those "beep "statements guys. You're on a public forum that anyone can read. We know it's just a figure of speech but the last thing you want is a Bomb & Arson unit investigating you if something should ever happen to that shop. It's not as far fetched of a scenario as you'd think. You'd be amazed how far petty bullshit can go in this day and age.

now that you have it in your post you could be next to be investigated...we'll put in a good word for ya... :rofl:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
86 maroon gp 2+2 said:
I could tell from the start that this thread would bring havoc to the forum. Everyone likes different things, thats the thing!!!

Yeah, haha these opinion type threads are just asking for conflict. Although it was going fine til it moved on to rants about the government and whatnot lol.

CraigDGMorrison

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 12, 2011
Athabasca, Alberta
i have one everyones going to like.... when an oil filter is to tight. grrrrrrrrrrrrr (i just changed the oil for the first time since ive owned it)

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
CraigDGMorrison said:
i have one everyones going to like.... when an oil filter is to tight. grrrrrrrrrrrrr (i just changed the oil for the first time since ive owned it)

Not really a modification, but way more on topic than some past posts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor