Worst modification you can make to a gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
GhettoRacingKid said:
people popping their hoods at a car show with a really dirty compartment and no mods done.

I agree with that. Years ago there was a guy that used to always come cruising downtown (used to be the big cruising spot). And we had an empty parking lot we called 'Bullsh*t Corner" where all us car guys would hang out and well, bullsh*t with each other. Anyway, this guy (I can't remember what kind of car he had) would ALWAYS pop his hood as soon as he got out of his car. And he would leave it open until he was ready to leave. He had a greasy stock engine with headers, and a chrome air cleaner.

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
Out at school we had a little weekly car meet. My car was bone stock and dirty as hell under the hood, but everyone else would open their hoods and have a turbo or somethin under there so id pop mine open parked next to them just for a laugh since i had a clamshell hood.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
G-Body_Vet said:
silent_orchestra said:
nothin' wrong with AMC power!!

How about an AMC blue Pontiac engine? Probably doesn't sit well with the purists but I love the color!

1978GrandPrix062.jpg

Nice. 76 (i think) 400 heads. Love the color! Never cared for Pontiac blue.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
dlo253 said:
Wow they can slowly go around a car with a shitty quality camera, cool. And Wtf is up with the rear wheels sticking out so far in that second video? If any shop represents themselves with videos like that, they deserve NO business. That was ridiculous. But I'm gonna have to disagree with whoever said hella speakers is pointless, That may be your opinion, but they sure aren't pointless to somebody who loves music And spends lots of time driving. Not with all That fiberglass crap but ya know. I do like the color of That green cutty tho, I'm gonna be doing a similar color probly. But ya. Somebody PLEASE blow up that shop.

i love my music n i like it loud so i plan on having a good amount of speakers to get high quality sound but it's when people have alot of speakers and do something like thoes videos :blam:

and jasonreid i provided a warning that it may cause brief retina damnage and other things lol

and yes we should have that shop blown up or something. i know if thoes cars could talk they'd be begging for the crusher :lol:

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Be careful with those "blowing up "statements guys. You're on a public forum that anyone can read. We know it's just a figure of speech but the last thing you want is a Bomb & Arson unit investigating you if something should ever happen to that shop. It's not as far fetched of a scenario as you'd think. You'd be amazed how far petty bullshit can go in this day and age.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
G-Body_Vet said:
Be careful with those "blowing up "statements guys. You're on a public forum that anyone can read. We know it's just a figure of speech but the last thing you want is a Bomb & Arson unit investigating you if something should ever happen to that shop. It's not as far fetched of a scenario as you'd think. You'd be amazed how far petty bullshit can go in this day and age.

Meh, the sad part is... you are totally right. Things like that make me wish I wasn't born in 1990 LOL

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
G-Body_Vet said:

Meh, the sad part is... you are totally right. Things like that make me wish I wasn't born in 1990 LOL

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
dlo253 said:
G-Body_Vet said:

count yourself luckly. i was born in 93 and yeah it's only 3 years difference but it's like people bourn around 1993 n 94 (excluding me :lol: ) are morons and thrive for drama. it's such a shame that the hope for humanity seems to have died in the end of the 80's much like the hope for muscle cars and cars like ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor