Xena the Warrior Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Terri would like a Frenchton (frankly so would I) but I will have another Manchester. 10 acres and a fairly big home, we may just get both ??

3816EDC6-47C7-45E5-A68C-3C0319EBC1ED.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Sorry for your loss I have 2 golden retrievers and when I lost my 12 year old golden 3 years ago it was the worst feeling I ever had in my life. Good luck in your search for the the next one Jeff from Winnipeg

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
tough to hear. Sorry for you loss as my 14 and 12 year old Jack-Cocker cross lay here with me at work watching my every move to see if it's "Home-Time" yet ?!? I wonder how much time we have left ?

And FWIW my wife named my dog Bella, my son named her dog ( the dumb one ) Rosco P Coltrane !

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Sorry to hear. I lost the best dog I ever knew a few years ago. An American Eskamino at 15 years old .I'd like another dog but the kids are years gone and my wife and I both work. I don't think that kind of life would be fair to a dog. Maybe when I retire I'll get the Husky I've always wanted.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Sorry for the loss to the family. Last Fall my one buddy lost "our" Iraqi dog we all helped to get home for him & hit us all hard. Nothing like a bunch of combat vets getting teary eyed over our best 4 legged pal. Even in '15 when I lost my grandfathers cat (I was her care taker since '98), it worked me up. She lived for 20-1/2 years.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
sorry for your loss, they really do become family members, don't they? we lost out middle cat Kelly, almost a year ago, and like you said, it was the longest drive that wasn't long enough... she was definitely a daddy's girl! The other 2 did go into a phase which seemed like mourning, and not a day goes by that I still think about her... The guys at work just think that all I am is humor and no sense of feelings, but they'd change their minds if they'd seen this ol' fart blubbering like a child over such a tiny little thing...

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Losing a pet is always difficult. Three years ago I lost two cats in a couple of months after losing my grandmother. Sure was rough times. Still have one cat who is doing well and a stray rooster who just showed up in my yard one day and never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor