Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Lately I've noticed that a lot of young guys are all into rice burners and j* cars. Why that is I have no clue. Unfortunately, because of those kinds of guys that go drifting around and raise hell ruine it for the rest of us. So for all the young guns on this forum, respond and show your ride and let us know how old you are. Prove that you are true to american muscle. I'm 18 and here is my 1980 Chevy Malibu Classic and my 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner.

Nov08074.jpg

mi88mcss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 30, 2007
Lansing, Mi.
I'm not a young gun but I hear what you're saying. What happened to the good old fashioned drag race on the empty back road?

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Yeah no kidding. Just got tired of the younger guys catching flak for what the foreign cars do. Whenever the muscle cars try and meet somewhere, it always seems like a foreign car just randomly shows up and starts drifting or burns out. That leads to us getting kicked out of our spot. Back roads drag racing is fun, especially over here in san antonio if you head out towards bandera or el paso. Tons of back roads out that way that probably dont see too many cars.

hp3445

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2009
Southern New Jersey
There is a honda in my household.. My girls.. It is really nice on gas, good looking clean car, no modified exhaust, no bs wing,no neons, no eurocrap, no obnoxious subwoofers, we just threw on some nice tires and black rims to match the paintjob.
Now we got ricers following us around..reving their momo pipes.. I wanna run home and pull out the stang.. (600+ hp) the buick is being built for my girl, that will soon have a blown BBC ( hopefully around 750+ hp) stickin out of the hood. :twisted: ( nope not hybrids)

Then we will both cruise around looking for little ricers to "flash" our tailights... :rofl:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
First piece of american muscle is my 1978 Malibu

DSC_0048.jpg

Daily Driver is a decent piece of muscle as well, 2006 F-150

DSC_0155.jpg

I turn twenty in July before the truck and while the malibu was being built i had a 94' camaro as well and plan on buying a 94' Z28 within the next two years if all goes according to plan.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Yeah it was funny last night. Dad was telling me he had a honda integra pull up next to him at a light. The integra had a turbo (blow off valve was going) and was 6 car lengths in front of my dad before he laid into it. He was driving his 67' Dodge Dart GTS with a 440 pushing 650 HP. Lets just say that integra was shittin his pants. He was just hitting second gear when my old man launched. The funny thing was dad said he'd never race his Dart. His response was " I had to blow at least one ricer off the face of the earth" lol

Here's the Dodge Dart:

DartinOct08001.jpg

Dartmovie017.jpg

SV6 REGAL

Greasemonkey
Nov 19, 2006
Ont Canada
There is some winners out there driving imports but not to say they are all retards.My daily driver in the summer is really clean 91 Civic Si..I don't go looking to race but you always have some noob driving mommys civic wanting to race...
My Civic
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355922

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
i would drive an import (nissan only) and i would prefer a 1999-2003 mustang, but im kinda stuck in the gm department cause thats what i was given. my daily is kinda a ricer, its slow as hell and has only won one drag race (agaist a civic).... i really dont see whats wrong with imports, lets face it, unless you get a charger, mustang, camaro(f-body in general), or corvette, the domestic car industry has not made a car worth buying since the g-bodies. (i will allow the srt-4 and cobalt ss to be allowed in the "buy-able" category though).
(im 16 btw)
PICT0001-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor