Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doober said:
http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=149293#p149293

ha ha ha, priceless...

you shoulda kept the part where he says "...(the ones at the back of the cluster)"

lol

I just turned 18. I have an 86 cutlass. I bought the car last year after I sold my 98 cavalier rs. I think I made an upgrade lol. When I bought the car there were a few things missing from the interior and hardly anything was wrong with the exterior. I have found all o the missing parts except for a complete ceter console and one of the woodgrain trim pieces on the door. Not bad for only being 18
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/dstratt01/
photo.jpg

momsday005.jpg

im 17 just graduated last month.. did it all myself

this is my 84 cutlass with a 468 bbc that will hold its own with most muscle and import r out of the question and importer r like young mustang owners put a damn exhuast on it and they thank they r fast the last time a mustang tryed to line up beside me and i just lluaghed and let him go its not woth it i know its fast and dont need to prove it. i just turned 21 this month and i am muscle cars only type of young gun.
100_0617.jpg
100_0552.jpg
and heres the mustang killer.
100_0630.jpg

I Am 20 Years Old, Aquired My Elky In 2007 Before I Graduated High School in 2008, Did All The Work With My Families Help In My Uncle's Garage, Took About 8 Weeks To Finish So I Could Drive It To Graduation. Here Is My 1987 Chevy El Camino, In The Process Of Building And Installing A SBC 355 and a Four Speed Saginaw Trasmission
normal_STP61328.JPG

normal_STP61325.JPG

normal_STP61320.JPG

normal_STP61322.JPG

Doober said:
0706001306.jpg

Looks like you're missing a couple inches on them wheels 8)

Thats Nice. I'm gonna 100 spoke mine hopefully next week.... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor