Young Guns Show your Cars ( Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter said:
i wasn't sure if i had ever posted my stuff to this thread so here i go, im 18 by the way

this is my winter driver for school, i picked up mine for 4 grand from a lady who the car had belonged to her husband who had passed away (a typical craigslist story but it was actually true this time) with 90,000 on it. It runs like a top and has a lot of balls. Its a great car but certainly doesnt have the same feel as a real machine, its a sharp looking car anyways.

this one shows how nice the quarters really are, ive por 15'ed the frame since this one i had just scraped the frame at the time of this pic
i dont have any great pictures of the powerplant since it was put in, the only pics i have were day of dropping it in with wires everywhere. cant wait to drive it with the new engine this summer
do you dive it every day in the summer or is it a weekend cruiser

matt79 said:
Peter said:
i wasn't sure if i had ever posted my stuff to this thread so here i go, im 18 by the way

this is my winter driver for school, i picked up mine for 4 grand from a lady who the car had belonged to her husband who had passed away (a typical craigslist story but it was actually true this time) with 90,000 on it. It runs like a top and has a lot of balls. Its a great car but certainly doesnt have the same feel as a real machine, its a sharp looking car anyways.

this one shows how nice the quarters really are, ive por 15'ed the frame since this one i had just scraped the frame at the time of this pic
i dont have any great pictures of the powerplant since it was put in, the only pics i have were day of dropping it in with wires everywhere. cant wait to drive it with the new engine this summer
do you dive it every day in the summer or is it a weekend cruiser

ya its going to be everyday in the summer although i haven't gotten to do it yet because I just finished up my motor this summer

I'm 16 and don't much care for the whole import scene, but I also don't have a problem with it. My Cutlass:
35mo0f9.jpg
(P.O. got drunk and tried spray painting it :wtf: . Got most of it off so far.
I have owned one of these for about 3 weeks (It was fast!)
14nisl2.jpg
(sold)
And of course a lifted Jeep.
fbeumg.jpg
(D.D. right now)
I went with a chevy because I like being able to put my hand just about anywhere around the motor. The nissan was just crammed in there. And the rumble of a cammed up V8 is amazing! :rofl:

heres mine butim 29 lol so not much of a young gun my first car was a g body and ive had alot of them and had 1 every since i got my first that was a 78 grand prix

i'm 21 this is my second monte, first one was a 87ss. only had her for about a 1.5wks

she is the love of my life 😀
excuse the ugly little brothers

Attachments

• 3n63m23oc5V15Q25R5b8f76f8baea124015b1.jpg
    3n63m23oc5V15Q25R5b8f76f8baea124015b1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,280
  • 4-11560600-1175176-800.jpg
    4-11560600-1175176-800.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 1,293
finally got her all cleaned up more pics to follow

Attachments

• LOLA.jpg
    LOLA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,260
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor