Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Your attention please:

The Juggernaut build has returned to full active status.:)
Updated build thread to follow as work progresses.

Thank you for your attention. We now return you to your regularly scheduled browsing.

Reactions: 1 user

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Did you paint it??

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Did you paint it??
Not yet. I wish tho! Realistically, with the number of planned body modifications I still have yet to complete, paint is likely still a couple of years away. :(

If you're referring to my avatar pic, I changed it a while back to an earlier picture I had of the car that was photoshopped to the colors I'm thinking of using.
The car itself has sat untouched for the last couple of months as I played around with and fixed up a second 1980 Cutlass Calais (see post titled "Added another one to the stable").

Last weekend I attended a show with that car and a couple of other local G body guys...
image.jpg

...and got bit HARD by the bug to get the progress back in high gear on the Juggernaut build.
Response to the car in person and through pictures I've shown people has been amazing, and that's really got me fired up to see this thing through the next bunch of work I need to do.
To all those interested, keep an eye out for updates on my build thread as I resume work on her.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
nice! can't wait for the updates!

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
nice! can't wait for the updates!
Thanks!
Working on some new and exciting aspects of the car, and already making some good headway. Looks like it'll be a good year for progress on the 'ol girl.
:)

LOCOGOMEZ

Greasemonkey
May 19, 2014
Southern IL
I was begining to wonder what ever happend to updates, pictures or even just a hint what was going on... Nice to see you are back at . I thought for sure you were going to do an "unveil"... Keep us posted I cant wait to see what comes next... HAHAHAHA

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I see this car in Grand tourismo series of video games. Now that would be cool.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Keep the progress and those updates coming. We'll be sure to keep tuned onto this regularly broadcasted channel. ;)

I find car shows and cruise-ins to be a good source of inspiration. :D

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I was begining to wonder what ever happend to updates, pictures or even just a hint what was going on... Nice to see you are back at . I thought for sure you were going to do an "unveil"... Keep us posted I cant wait to see what comes next... HAHAHAHA
My apologies for not updating the build for quite a while now. I probably should've mentioned that I tend to take a break from the car over the summer months. About the time a guy has to start mowing the lawn again and trading the coveralls for shorts, the motivation kinda wanes...

Nothing as fancy as an unveiling yet, just going to be more of my
(in)?famous, overly indepth explanations of the mods done and why, accompanied by lotsa pics of course.
Now I'm feeling kinda guilty for leaving you all hanging there for a while, so I'll sit down at the confusor tonight and see if I can't compile something that's half comprehensible.
:confused:
Stay tuned...
I see this car in Grand tourismo series of video games. Now that would be cool.
Who knows??
Stranger things have happened...
I'm flattered that you'd like to see a ride like mine in a video game. Thank you!

Keep the progress and those updates coming. We'll be sure to keep tuned onto this regularly broadcasted channel. ;)

I find car shows and cruise-ins to be a good source of inspiration. :D

I'm not sure I can boast it to be a "regularly broadcasted channel", maybe intermittently at best...
Lol
But I'm glad you guys do watch the thread, and as always, I welcome your comments and opinions.
I've been watching your thread and posts since I joined, but not having a wagon, there's seldom anything I can add to the conversations. But rest assured, I'm rooting for you as well. Keep up the fine work!
As far as car shows are concerned, I'm usually the worst person to go to one with as I tend to be overly critical and fairly jaded when it comes to finding something that truly impresses me. Not exactly a redeeming trait, I know, but I can't really help it either. :oops:
However, there was just something about seeing everyone else's fine rides that day that just relit the fire. Whatever it was, I'm not about to let it go to waste...!!!
:banana:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That's the spirit. Keep the motivation going. I understand during the heat of summer, motivation does tend to wane. I'm sure you'll be back at it soon enough.
BTW, I should have substituted the word "channel" for station...but it's
understood what I was meaning to say.

Oh,. and thanks for your kind words. I will continue to monitor your thread, as usual. ;)
Keep up the good work. It's refreshing seeing the level of craftsmanship used during your build. :drool:
It will be one cool ride when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor