Z Bar Pivot, frame mount..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
pagrunt beat me to it with pictures of the bracket you are looking for.
But,what the heck,I'll post a couple anyhow !!
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG

Before you use these bolt holes,I just want to let you know that the frame is kinda thin and the threads can strip easily.
I have a temporary fix in place.I drilled the holes to 1/2 inch.Then I rounded the corners off of 3 3/8 nuts and pounded them in the holes.
When I get a chance I will get my buddy to tack weld them in place.
Guy

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Before you use these bolt holes,I just want to let you know that the frame is kinda thin and the threads can strip easily.
I have a temporary fix in place.I drilled the holes to 1/2 inch.Then I rounded the corners off of 3 3/8 nuts and pounded them in the holes.
When I get a chance I will get my buddy to tack weld them in place.
My frame(s) have been in good condition in the bracket location & was able to use factory type bolts (same as the bolts used to secure square body & G-van rally centers.)

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor