Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Dude! Awesome! I was just about to pull the trigger on rocket racing wheels since the 17" rally wheels don't clear c5 brakes. I'll have to look into these before I do. Thanks!!

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
Don't mention it! I was looking into a set of the aftermarket ZQ8's because I want to keep costs down....then I found these so I'm back in the Pontiac wheel camp too. I sent the seller an email about possibly getting these with charcoal paint instead of black since they're a special order from the manufacturer. We shall see!

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
Let me know what you find out. The only concern I have is that when I search US Mag wheels, that wheel seems to cost much more than what it's listed for on that eBay posting. Maybe a posting error?

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
It has a fixed domestic shipping price and the guy has 5700 feedback at 99.6% so it seems legit to me. I'd assume he's getting a decent wholesale price to sell them that cheap.

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
G-Body_Vet said:
It has a fixed domestic shipping price and the guy has 5700 feedback at 99.6% so it seems legit to me. I'd assume he's getting a decent wholesale price to sell them that cheap.

Order them up and let me know how it goes, lol. I'll look into them some more this week, maybe I'll email him too. I would want 18x9 for the rear. Thanks again, I'll let you know if I end up going with these.

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
I did some more research into these and gave the guy on your listing a call. I'm strongly considering getting a set really soon. Looks like they only come in the black background though. I'll let you know if I get them.

If I get them, I'll be going with 18x8 (4.5bs) front and 18x9 (5.25bs) rears

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
I wouldn't mind getting a set too because I know the price will probably go up if I wait. I really need to finish up the 455 first though! I've been thrown quite a few curve balls this year and things haven't gone according to plan.

If/when I get a set, I'm just going 18x8's all the way around so I can still rotate the tires.

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I really like the look of those an even though I don't have a car to put them on yet I am tempted to buy a set just to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor