Including your images in posts or signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Here's how to include your images in posts or your signature.

1) Locate the image you want to include in your gallery, or anyplace else on the internet for that matter. In the GBF Album, You'll want to be on the page with the "filmstrip" underneath the images. If you want to use the original size image, click on the image first to show you the larger one...
2a) Firefox users: Right click on the image and select "Copy Image Location"
2b) Internet Explorer users: Right click on the image and select "Properties." Highlight everything where it says "Address (URL)" and Copy that to the clipboard by hitting Ctrl-C or Right-clicking and selecting Copy.
3) When you're creating a post, you can click the "Img" button in the editor, or type "[ img ]" into the window (leave the spaces out). Paste the location of your image after that tag, and then click the "Img*" button again (the * means that this tag needs to be closed). Or type "[ /img ]" (leave the spaces out)
4) That's it!

Please don't use images that are too large in your signatures. If your image is larger than the post itself, or goes off of the screen, its probably too big! :D Use your own judgement. If it's too large, The other users will probably let you know! ;)

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Use the test forum to test things out
not this thread. thx.

442Jayp

Master Mechanic
Nov 11, 2010
how do i fix my avatar ? help pls :!:

Ohurl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2010
Franklinville, NJ
So the image needs to be online to have it on the bottom of your response?

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
No, doesnt have to be online. Take the image from you camera or scanner or whatever and load it into your computer. Then move the image from your computer to your album on gbodyforum. Then move it from there to your avatar or post. Check out the instructions in the new users forum.

Ohurl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2010
Franklinville, NJ
I'd like ot have a picture of my car where you have the picture of the Grand Prix and the SXT. As you can see All I have is the link. I put the image on photobucket and copied the information and pasted it into my quote section. Maybe the problem is I don't have it in my album? The problem with that is I don't see where my album is.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
^^^^^ see above. use the test forum to test out pix, you can post as many topics/posts in there you want and they'll go away after a few days.

Don't use [ quote ] use [ img ]....

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012
HOW DO YOU POST PICS I FOLLOWEWD THE DIRECTIONS AND NO PICTURE PLZ HELP THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor