kooks big block headers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

83hurstguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
Kansas City
88hurstolds said:
Isn't the factory 68-72 442 exhaust 2" duals?
Four 455's can breath through those headers :lol:

That's what I was saying to someone the other night. See if I can't wipe the directs on my 200-4R first time I floor it. :D

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Luke what do engine do you have/or are going with? I remember eons ago you wanted to build a nice 403 but don't know where you're at right now.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
DoubleV said:
Luke what do engine do you have/or are going with? I remember eons ago you wanted to build a nice 403 but don't know where you're at right now.
I think he has a modified 425, saw it on a stand at his uncles shop a few years ago, well probably more than a few :lol:

83hurstguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
Kansas City
Yeah it's a 425 based engine, sold off my 403 stuff a few years ago. Iron heads, mild combo. Dyno'd 435 hp/ 490 lb-ft. I've got a million excuses why it's become an engine stand queen, life keeps getting in the way of the car hobby... relocated for work, bought house, got married... I'm committed this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor