Malibu Wagon Restroation, Frame off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
Looks like a great project you have going. Thank you for all of the picture updates, and can't wait to see some more!

87 GN

Greasemonkey
Feb 14, 2009
Philly Area
Thank Guys

Small update.

Lots of work has been done to the body, no pics, but the roof is ready for paint. The holes in the floor, firewall have been repaired.

I got back to working on the chassis again today. I decided to install the rear rather then finish up the front suspension to get the rear out of the middle of the garage. More room to move now :D

P1010586.jpg

P1010589.jpg

P1010598.jpg

P1010600.jpg

P1010609.jpg

More pics here: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17 ... ?start=all

rIbBaD

Greasemonkey
Apr 10, 2010
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Oh my god.. I'm jealous, I'd love to do that to my project cutty sometime in the near future, Hopefully I can use my brother-in-law's heated shop, he rents half of it and it's huge. I'd love to do a full resto of a car in that shop. Anyways.. Keep up the good work, look forward to seeing a finished product.

79elky454ss

Greasemonkey
Sep 30, 2007
ohio
SWEET! you are using the good parts! I may have missed it if you mentioned it, but looking at the motor mounts and the exhaust, are you using GN drivetrain?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
credit where credit is DUE :wink: nice work.gracias for setting the "right way" example of building,SALUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor