New aftermarket Cutlass Supreme Quarter Patch Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I desperately need this an 86 year old lady hit me a while back and all the quarter panels that I've come across locally are crap

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
as soon as Brian gives the ok that they weld in and fit correctly we will order them in!!!

Coming soon!!!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Here are our results. I took last night and patched them into my car temporarially to see the fit.

notice the body line shadow/reflection at the rear wheel well fender transitioning? I took this pic at this angle to show the fine detail of the piece

IMAG2479.jpg

IMAG2469.jpg

IMAG2480.jpg

IMAG2468.jpg

IMAG2456.jpg

IMAG2475.jpg

IMAG2464.jpg

IMAG2457.jpg

IMAG2461.jpg

IMAG2460.jpg

IMAG2480.jpg

IMAG2484.jpg

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Wow the patches look good Toby, you guys are doing good work for the community.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
84clonewars said:
Wow the patches look good Toby, you guys are doing good work for the community.

Thanks brother,

We will be making part numbers and will be for sale shortly.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
MPac said:
Very coolio! Have you guys decided a price yet? Have you guys thought about repoping the header panels? I would think if you could offer in a light plastic or aluminum version it would take off expecially from the drag racing persective. Fiberglass doors? Steel cowl induction hoods? Just some ideas if you gus haven't thought of them yet. Also if you guys could think up of someway to make black out lens for head light bezels and the tail lights that would be neato!

Msrp on the front quarter patch panel is $50, rear is $60

Proper die stamped with the correct recess in the wheel molding area (very difficult to do) they are 1.2 mil thickness and the test fit has been approved.

Coming soon!

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
Did these ever make it into production? I am very interested in these!

cutty651

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2011
Minnesota
this is so kool i will be ording these for sure gbodyparts.com thank u so much for gettin these in been lookin awhile for some like this rocker panels always had rust behind them so this will be a great fix for alot of cutlass beats paying 200 and some for a quarter panel and cuttin that up or buying sheet metal and fabin up a peice thanks again i will be buying front and rear on both side for sure.

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
cutty651 said:
this is so kool i will be ording these for sure gbodyparts.com thank u so much for gettin these in been lookin awhile for some like this rocker panels always had rust behind them so this will be a great fix for alot of cutlass beats paying 200 and some for a quarter panel and cuttin that up or buying sheet metal and fabin up a peice thanks again i will be buying front and rear on both side for sure.
We will have these on the site shortly when they are less then 30 days out. We will be offering pre-orders with free shipping.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
jonnyv713 said:
Did these ever make it into production? I am very interested in these!

cannot get these quick enough!!

Please be patient all. We are coordinating production schedules as well as shipping schedules, etc...it is very tedious and we have lots of stuff on the radar finishing up and getting ready to come to the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor