New aftermarket Cutlass Supreme Quarter Patch Panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
Morr info on pre orders with the free shipping would be great! Whenever its possible please!!

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
jonnyv713 said:
Morr info on pre orders with the free shipping would be great! Whenever its possible please!!

When they are 30 days from hitting our door I'll come back & post a link to our site. It will be free shipping when you pre-order.

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
Bweavy said:
jonnyv713 said:

When they are 30 days from hitting our door I'll come back & post a link to our site. It will be free shipping when you pre-order.

Awesome thanks bud!!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
dottelife said:
hey did those panels hit the market yet.

They are sailing on a ship at the moment. We will have them available soon.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hello All,

These hit the USA over the weekend and are readily available for sale. THANK GOD!!!

Other items are sailing as well

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Coud not find anyone to make them here? Before long, most of our cutlass's with all the repro parts on them will be foreign cars. I for one, would pay a bit more to keep my 442 an american car, i 'm not mad, just sad.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
some had questions on fit, I covered them on my build thread, but here are pictures for updates for those wondering

Attachments

• IMAG3481.jpg
    IMAG3481.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 605
  • IMAG3561.jpg
    IMAG3561.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 594
  • IMAG3569.jpg
    IMAG3569.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 600

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
jociha said:
Coud not find anyone to make them here? Before long, most of our cutlass's with all the repro parts on them will be foreign cars. I for one, would pay a bit more to keep my 442 an american car, i 'm not mad, just sad.

x2

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
jociha said:

WE as Americans have ALOT of catching up to do. I sent a Hurst Olds top plate into MFG 6 months ago, still waiting for final product. We sent brushes to be made American, still waiting for a quote 4 months ago and they lost the original prototypes. Still waiting on better improved rool rail strips after 6 months. Sent all kinds of brackets to a Canadian source....they are not interested because there was too much tooling involved. If I wait for the USA, it will never get done, and yet.....there goes ANOTHER gbody to the wrecker. See the quandry we are in??? I dont care whom you are in the restoration business. I can name all of them, ALL the restoration businesses have parts made over there. If they tell you differently let me know and I will send personally to whomever the pictures of the stock in the warehouses I tour. I was able to produce a full set of Lightning Rods before the American Company was able to produce a TPO top plate. The manufacturers I use are fast efficient and quality oriented. I'm not going to get into a "keep jobs over here" thread, because I already have tried....will continue to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor