Project first muscle build Skull wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Lower it an inch or two after you get that turbo on. :wink:
I love those slotted wheels. I always love slotted wheels.

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks, but I don't know if I am going to keep them. I want to go a little bigger wheels, so they tuck better.

I just ordered a Hotchkis front sway bar. :D Next paycheck is Hotchkis springs, so it will be lower.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Mystery_man said:
Thanks, but I don't know if I am going to keep them. I want to go a little bigger wheels, so they tuck better.

I just ordered a Hotchkis front sway bar. :D Next paycheck is Hotchkis springs, so it will be lower.
Yea, that's the one drawback to them. Size. I'm having a hard time finding nice wheels in the "16-"17 range for when I finally get better brakes. The only wheels I ever find are either "15s or "18 and up. That or they're the wrong bolt pattern. If you're ever browsing around the web and come a across some cool wheels that fit our cars then please post a link to their page. :wink:
Make sure you pay attention to the condition of your sway bar bolt threads. Especially on the frame. Mine stripped out and I had to re-tap them. :shock:

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
307 Regal said:
Mystery_man said:

Yea, that's the one drawback to them. Size. I'm having a hard time finding nice wheels in the "16-"17 range for when I finally get better brakes. The only wheels I ever find are either "15s or "18 and up. That or they're the wrong bolt pattern. If you're ever browsing around the web and come a across some cool wheels that fit our cars then please post a link to their page. :wink:
Make sure you pay attention to the condition of your sway bar bolt threads. Especially on the frame. Mine stripped out and I had to re-tap them. :shock:

Ok will do thanks

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
It'll probably look decent. They've got that popular "Torque Thrust" style and the black will tie in with the roof and hood. Make sure they have the right offset. I can't remember off-hand what it should be.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
Those wheels are what started me on this theme. I just emailed Moto Metal to find out the 5 bolt patterns and backspacing.

I want to use black wheels with crome lips if I cant use those skull wheels. They kinda look like punisher skulls.

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
I got my Hochkis front sway bar in and put it on. Night and day difference I cant wait till I get the springs and rear sway on to see what the difference will be.

I had one of the sway bar bushing bolts rip out on the test drive, so tomorrow I will retap it. Nothing ever goes as planed.

I got the propotioning valve but waiting on the ss lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor