1978 Malibu Project, 4th times a charm

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Just getting caught up on a great thread!

Reactions: 2 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Progress! I am not looking forward to reshimming the header panel on my current project so the hood lines up as before. I had troubles with that in the past.

Reactions: 1 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Progress! I am not looking forward to reshimming the header panel on my current project so the hood lines up as before. I had troubles with that in the past.

Just to start the fenders and line them up with the rockers we've have had to shim the header panel already. Next round of shimming is we install the doors and line it all up at once, glad I'm not the body guy. ;)

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Who says 40 degrees is too cold to work?

This guy!

I'm getting soft as I age, I admire your dedication all through this build.

• Agree

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
I'm not showing more sanding, that's getting old. Who says 40 degrees is too cold to work?

If you're anything like me... I don't mind the work when It's chilly, but laying down on the garage floor to work is a "no bueno". Cold concrete will quickly sap every bit of my motivation to do anything.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor