1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a roll of fatmat and did my trunk, i did t like the rattle...was so loud, i couldnt get all of the rattle to stop but got most of it...sounds way better...

Also installed kick panels... And it made a big difference in sound...

Gauges are next, then front seat beats, bolt down my amps, then july or august color sand and buff, then i should be ready... Probley wont post untill all is done and im hittin the streets turning heads.. :wink:

6d13b1ad.jpg

Sorry bad pic, looks better in person hehehehehe
61cdb035.jpg

03773d8f.jpg

that kick panel/speaker is hella close to the parking break and hood release...is the parking break actually hitting the speaker when you push it down?

Im sick of looking at this, easily the hardest Bu out here IMO. Im gonna unsubscribe so this damn car stop taunting me.

lg1200 said:
that kick panel/speaker is hella close to the parking break and hood release...is the parking break actually hitting the speaker when you push it down?

I actually moved it 2" more to the right and works like a charm...good looking tho... :wink:

kuruption109 said:
that malibu is looking good saint and its sitting nice...

thanks, i like the way it sit too...and she rides smooth...had a good fathers day ride...was fun till fans didnt come on and i over heated in the drive way...lol...but found the problem...thanks for cking in.. 😀

84clonewars said:
Im sick of looking at this, easily the hardest Bu out here IMO. Im gonna unsubscribe so this damn car stop taunting me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: please dont unsubsribe....lol thats funny...thanks

Yo peace G...i received my dual fan and derale relay setup from Ebay you recommended. i really like these bro..good looking on the info. I'm dropping in my motor within the next month so i may need a little OG coaching to get them set up right if that's cool...What was causing your fans not to turn on the other day?

Those wheels are starting to grow on me too...at first i was thinking white letters and cragars but the more i see it i'm starting to change my mind...i may have to get me a set of 17's instead of these 15' SS rallys!

lg1200 said:
Yo peace G...i received my dual fan and derale relay setup from Ebay you recommended. i really like these bro..good looking on the info. I'm dropping in my motor within the next month so i may need a little OG coaching to get them set up right if that's cool...What was causing your fans not to turn on the other day?

Those wheels are starting to grow on me too...at first i was thinking white letters and cragars but the more i see it i'm starting to change my mind...i may have to get me a set of 17's instead of these 15' SS rallys!

i had my power wire in the ign hole on my fuse box...and it worked fine...When i put a test light it all three ign slots there was no power???i guess it had to do something with the steering column and those wires that are connected to it..because before the sterring swamp it had power....i switched mine out with elko warrens 87 sterring column and maybe didnt pick up the ign power on tyhe fuse box, so i had to find another slot that wasent hot until i turned the key, was en easy fix..i think...lol..

If you need help, just let me know :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor