1980 Cutlass project from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming along nicely.

Thanks 🙂

Did the passenger side exhaust almost done.

oldsi%2B007.JPG

Sir, you have the right skills to hot rod a 30-year-old American car in northern Europe. Keep up the creative work - you make us look like slackers!

Reactions: Pasikiainen
Sir, you have the right skills to hot rod a 30-year-old American car in northern Europe. Keep up the creative work - you make us look like slackers!
Thank you very much 🙂

The exhaust is now ready, other than cleaning down the welds and painting the hole exhaust. And oh boy it came out quiet! I'm happy, havent been able to drive that thing yet, but seems pretty good, maybe too quiet 😀

I will take a soundcheck when the exhaust is completly ready and collector gaskets have been changed. They didnt last when I took the old exhaust off.

One more photo, how it came out on the passenger side.

oldsi%2B002.JPG

Sounds good.
I like how you are constantly improving your car.
Well done!

Nice work on you car! You must have a really nice garage. Mine is too cold! What mufflers are those again? I want to put some Magnaflows on mine. When I do ill post a video too. So we can compare. 😉

Nice rumble at idle, and seems to quiet down as you go up in RPM. You'll be happy later to not have to listen to the exhaust drone at highway speeds for hours on end...

Yup, I think it will make a big difference, along with the 200r4 gearbox should be nice to cruise around.

oldsi%2B001.JPG

Next upgrade, rear brakes out of a Camaro. I will come back to that when I have something to report 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor