1980 Cutlass project from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miten muuten mittaristo toimii? Mulla on samanlainen mittaristo mutta välillä mittarit elää oman elävänsä. :?
Onko sulla joku hyvä keino saada ne toimimaan?

Ei oikein toimi! Ja taustavalotkin on välillä vähän semmosia et tärinästä sammuilevat :roll: jne skeidaa...

Mutta pistäs omastaskin tarinaa tänne 8)

Bought new center caps for wheels, didn't have any so about time 🙂

They were chromed, sandblasted 'em and did fast preparations and painted them gloss black, I think they look pretty slick. Need to wait them to properly dry before installition 🙂

oldsisierraa+001.JPG

Olen oppia Suomen kielen. Loistava!

Try these options for a Cutlass with Olds 350 engine:
Flowtech 11152FLT or 31152FLT
Hedman 58070, 58078 or 58076
These are all full-length, going under the floor.

Haha, nice try with that Finnish 🙂

Thanks for the headers. Looks like the driverside comes lower, how much lower does it come any knowledge?

Hope my research using Google Translate did not result in Finnish swear words or personal insults. It amazes me what turns up on the G-Body Forum. One fellow from Iran is trying his darnedest to upgrade his car, even though we're not so friendly as nations. But we see eye-to-eye on car projects. 😀

I have Chevy/Chevy, so I can't answer the question directly. May I suggest you re-post the question under 'Cutlass' subject area with 'headers' and 'Olds 350' in the subject?

I appreciate your enthusiasm, given the rarity and expense of finding/obtaining parts for your project.

Pasikiainen said:
Found a pretty cool steering wheel for my Cutlass! I dont know, is that kind of wheel originally from Cutlass Calais or something, but I think its real cool, fits real nice 🙂 Sprayed it with SEM Color Coat, lets see how it holds up there.

oldsi+015.JPG

Actually that wheel is factory for '80-81 Cutlasses... a perfect fit for your car and they are awesome wheels in my opinion.
I have a few of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor