1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Awwww snaps Big Saint got a posi!! You going to have to take me for a spin next time i'm down there bro!

melman109 said:
Awwww snaps Big Saint got a posi!! You going to have to take me for a spin next time i'm down there bro!

Lmao anytime Mel, I took my 8 yr old for a spin and he was all excited once he hear it burning rubber, but he started tripping out when he seen alot of smoke...he thought Elko was on fire...hahahahahaha having so much fun...lol thanks for checking in...

Should be getting chrome fender to core brackets tomorrow/ and installing the rear sway bar..it still drying wet paint...

well if you were going around 75 80 it would have been around 3700 rpms so yeah the speedo gear is off a bit ill have to remember what mine is so we can get your speedo and miles right on you dash.but your on the right track you will be happy with the rear sway bar and how much for your old braces?? im interested

373s man i bet the elcos movin now,that sway bar gonna look good peakin out from under that rearend and $20 dollars to get them bars chrome sound like a good deal is that a hook up price or is that what plating runs out that way?

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
373s man i bet the elcos movin now,that sway bar gonna look good peakin out from under that rearend and $20 dollars to get them bars chrome sound like a good deal is that a hook up price or is that what plating runs out that way?

I'm not sure of prices for chroming, he actually wanted 25 for each one...I told him I would take him a 6 pack when I pick them up...lmao and he gave them to me for 20 each, bargaing with ur chromer won't hurt here and there...lmao :rofl:

Thanks for checking in... :mrgreen:

WTF!!!!!!! Who hacked into GBF and changed my Avatar??!!! I know there are a bunch of haters in this forum, but the administrator better do something about it!!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
WTF!!!!!!! Who hacked into GBF and changed my Avatar??!!! I know there are a bunch of haters in this forum, but the administrator better do something about it!!!!
someone changes your avatar?

LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

On my side of the computer it shows a bride and a guy...like a wedding picture...my 80zbabiez logo with the orange is gone??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

On my side of the computer it shows a bride and a guy...like a wedding picture...my 80zbabiez logo with the orange is gone??

I see the checkered flags w/ the orange '80z' here.... not sure what you're seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor