1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Sweeeet!!! Bout dang time bruh bruh! LOL! Oh I feel sorry for the skinny tires on there bruh! LOL! Keep in mind that its still a 7.5. Dont go too crazy. But its gonna be hard not too i know :wink: Congrats. The El is lookin sweet!

Elco Warren 8)

Thanks for cking in brah...yea it was about time...I'm going to take it easy and not burn my rubber off my tires chase like Dave said it can get expensive..lol...hopefully BCT can roll out this way and we can ride???

87chevyboy said:
so how did you swap them out fam you get the gears and just put the whole set up in it???

Ahhhhh nah brah I didn't even touch it...lol Ace came out and did the installation for me..he's on CL hit him up....but to tell u the truth is look so easy I probley could of did it...I think if I ever wanted to change gears I would be able to do it...looked easy... Thanks for cking in.. :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
87chevyboy said:
so how did you swap them out fam you get the gears and just put the whole set up in it???

Ahhhhh nah brah I didn't even touch it...lol Ace came out and did the installation for me..he's on CL hit him up....but to tell u the truth is look so easy I probley could of did it...I think if I ever wanted to change gears I would be able to do it...looked easy... Thanks for cking in.. :mrgreen:

He out here in az??

87chevyboy said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
87chevyboy said:

He out here in az??

Nah my bad,,,out here in Cali ...

LSCustoms said:

Thanks !!! I drove her all day today and felt good...alot of little burn outs with NO problems...but I do know what u guys mean about the freeway miles...I got on freeway and hit 80mph and almost hitting 3200rpm...still Kool tho...good on streets tho..and the trans shift faster know...werid..lol..

Good looking :D

richp85elco said:
thats cause of your gears bro, now you need to change the gear in your transmission so your speed will be right :rofl: you were probably doing 60 jk jk

Ya later on down the line will be getting an overdrive transmission so I can get good mileage...but for right know it's allllll good...I'm having fun with her at the moment...thanks fir cking in brah... :wink:

Man i'm jelous, i want to drive mine already :rofl: ...8) we need a new burn out vid, pretty soon you'll be doing donuts.. this time with no water...but yea once you kill that trans get a 2004r slides right in dont need to cut your drive shaft. just a little adapter on your carb for the tv cable

richp85elco said:
Man i'm jelous, i want to drive mine already :rofl: ...8) we need a new burn out vid, pretty soon you'll be doing donuts.. this time with no water...but yea once you kill that trans get a 2004r slides right in dont need to cut your drive shaft. just a little adapter on your carb for the tv cable

FORSURE!!!!! I'm going to go as far as I can with this trans and for sure get a 2004r or 700...we will see later down the line....thanks for checking in bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor