1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

There we go avatar back....I swear it was a bride and a groom taking a pic at the park...I'm not even drinking...lmao....thanks

GP403 said:
On my side of the computer it shows a bride and a guy...like a wedding picture...my 80zbabiez logo with the orange is gone??

I see the checkered flags w/ the orange '80z' here.... not sure what you're seeing.
me too, i see 80s babies with orange...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
There we go avatar back....I swear it was a bride and a groom taking a pic at the park...I'm not even drinking...lmao....thanks

maybe its time to start? :rofl:

GP403 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Lmao!!!! :rofl:
I think it is time to have me a beer....

Ok so update...brackets were not done...picking them up Tues...going to put rear sway bar...will update later...thanks again guys...idk what happened..

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
GP403 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Lmao!!!! :rofl:
I think it is time to have me a beer....

Ok so update...brackets were not done...picking them up Tues...going to put rear sway bar...will update later...thanks again guys...idk what happened..

Crack kills! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: DAYUM CRACK!!!!!

Ok so got the rear sway bar on and touched up the rear with some paint. Looks good, also went to the tire shop to get the front wheels balance...hahahahhaha ever since I got them I never balanced them...maybe that's why I was having a bumpy ride on streets and freeway...

Test drove the Elko with the rear sway bar and the wheels balanced and BIG difference!!!

f006fd78.jpg

Dave V said:
Saint did a test on my way to tha roc shop in 3rd gear at 3200 rpm I was going 65 mph the sway bar looks great under there....

Lol..after balancing my front rims and putting my rear sway bar...I was at 68mph at 3600rpm freeway...hahahaha yea 3.73 are bad for freeway...but hey I love me some streets...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lookin sweet big dog!!! Thanks for swingin by D!!!

Elco Warren 8)

Thanks homie...

80ZBABIEZ CC ( WE COMING STRONG!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor