1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Fo sure.....i cant wait to get mine...it should be here thursday..i will post pics...thanks family....

Hahaha mine will be here thursday as well can't wait

oh one more question...where can i get a cheap cowl hood..or is it better for me to buy the scoop and get it put on ?

lol yeah I just sent u a pm!

Good lookin brahs!!!! .....I got ur email Warren.......thanks eating breakfest with family...when i get home with rep....

80ZBABIEZ CC
BIG SAINT

So heres an updated with my rebuilt edelbrock carb RUNS LIKE A CHAMP...i also got a new chrome 14'' air cleaner with a 2'' filter....that dayum spacer to adapt the carb raised the original chrome air cleaner about 2'' and the hood wouldnt close smoothly... so went to teams C and they hooked it up with the lower filter....so it works out great know...hood closes perfect...

Attachments

• rebuilt.jpeg
    rebuilt.jpeg
    701.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • motor 1.jpeg
    motor 1.jpeg
    762.9 KB · Views: 1,120
  • cleaner2.jpeg
    cleaner2.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 1,131

GUYS!!! so I got my heater block off plate and im loving it....brahs it just never ends with our project...i thought i was done a long time ago...lol...hahahaha :rofl:

all i need know is my posi unit...hopefully i can come up on a good posi unit with 3.73 gears....looking on craigslist...maybe next month,,then i think im done...lmao...

Went to another show at bobs big boy with a good buddy of mine, and they where shooting a video for "Beyonce", but dayum she wasent there...

Im having so much fun going to shows and with my El Camino....im loving every min boys!!!!!

Big Saint

80zbabiezCC

Attachments

• 2011-03-09_18-52-21_382[1].jpg
    2011-03-09_18-52-21_382[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,093
  • SHOW.jpeg
    SHOW.jpeg
    698 KB · Views: 1,081
  • Unknown[1] PLATE.jpeg
    Unknown[1] PLATE.jpeg
    737.3 KB · Views: 1,085

Big difference! Looks good! My plate came yesterday but I haven't put it in yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor