1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
GUYS!!! so I got my heater block off plate and im loving it....brahs it just never ends with our project...i thought i was done a long time ago...lol...hahahaha :rofl:

all i need know is my posi unit...hopefully i can come up on a good posi unit with 3.73 gears....looking on craigslist...maybe next month,,then i think im done...lmao...

Went to another show at bobs big boy with a good buddy of mine, and they where shooting a video for "Beyonce", but dayum she wasent there...

Im having so much fun going to shows and with my El Camino....im loving every min boys!!!!!

Big Saint

80zbabiezCC
dizman i missed my 82 elco.... sh*t lookin good bro.. im painting my rear sway bar right now

Thanks my brothers!! Cant wait to hang out and ck each others rides out.....got to start looking for my posi.....keep an eye out for me guys....3:73 gears or 3:42 gears with posi unit....i need to hit up craigslist...

Big Saint

Oh hell yes!! Lookin clean bruh!! You got the bug! Once it bites you, the sickness takes over and you never shake it. LOL! Keep the pics rollin fam..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So heres an updated with my rebuilt edelbrock carb RUNS LIKE A CHAMP...i also got a new chrome 14'' air cleaner with a 2'' filter....that dayum spacer to adapt the carb raised the original chrome air cleaner about 2'' and the hood wouldnt close smoothly... so went to teams C and they hooked it up with the lower filter....so it works out great know...hood closes perfect...

what did you do with your old heater block of plate..i need it :cry: if your willing to give it up

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh hell yes!! Lookin clean bruh!! You got the bug! Once it bites you, the sickness takes over and you never shake it. LOL! Keep the pics rollin fam..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

LMAO :rofl: I got the ( G-BODy FLU) hahahahaha...

442Jayp said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So heres an updated with my rebuilt edelbrock carb RUNS LIKE A CHAMP...i also got a new chrome 14'' air cleaner with a 2'' filter....that dayum spacer to adapt the carb raised the original chrome air cleaner about 2'' and the hood wouldnt close smoothly... so went to teams C and they hooked it up with the lower filter....so it works out great know...hood closes perfect...

what did you do with your old heater block of plate..i need it :cry: if your willing to give it up

Sorry bro! its hanging in my little garage storage where my tools are at...cant let it go...it reminds me what i first started off with....Go to home depot and get some sheet metal...i think they can cut it for u...Plus u wouldnt want mine..it was a mickey mouse job...no even cut right....thanks for asking tho!

Big Saint

I have a stupid question guys ..... does my 305 small block have a long water pump? Or short water pump?....im thinking of changing out the pulleys to chrome pulleys...

My guess would be short since i have a small block....get it short/small block..haha :rofl:

Big Saint

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I have a stupid question guys ..... does my 305 small block have a long water pump? Or short water pump?....im thinking of changing out the pulleys to chrome pulleys...

My guess would be short since i have a small block....get it short/small block..haha :rofl:

Big Saint

Yuck yuck yuck! :rofl: Seriously tho...If you can stick your hand behind the water pump, it's a long style. If your hand cannot fit my behind it, its a short water pump.
Long water pump sits out further away from the block. Short style sits closer to the block.

images

JP, I have a template of one. Just get some tin from Home depot. I have the snips to cut it after we scribe it. really easy to do.

Elco Warren 8)

Lmao!!! :blam:

I really didnt know....should of went on you tube...thanks warren...okokokok no more dumb questions...hahahahahaha

Big Saint

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lmao!!! :blam:

I really didnt know....should of went on you tube...thanks warren...okokokok no more dumb questions...hahahahahaha

Big Saint
lol in theory no question is dumb bcuz u have to learn things somepoint in time cant kno everything right off the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor