1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

congrats on the lil one and the trophy....i cant wait to take my car to a show its no were near done but i jus wanna show it.. PROJECT "UNDA KURUPTION"

84elko said:
Congrats on the birth of your child and your 1st trophy. Enjoy the meet Saturday didn't k now there was one

Thanks!!! Yea i didnt even know there was a show either...my buddy of mine with a 51 chevy deluxe fleetline called me up and wanted me to go with him, so i did and had a blast....theres another gathering March 13th at South Gate park, near the tank...come down..we going to bar b que and hang out with all differnt kind of cars....let me know..i need g body support..lol

tc1959 said:
Vary nice , Congrats on the new baby
Cool that you got a trophy on your first show. We did also, nothing like that feeling when they call your name. :mrgreen:

Yea bro its a good feelimg...i didnt eveb think i had a chance, but i guess i did....thanks old memories car club...hurayyy!!

kuruption109 said:
congrats on the lil one and the trophy....i cant wait to take my car to a show its no were near done but i jus wanna show it.. PROJECT "UNDA KURUPTION"

Thanks kris.....yea it was a good day when i got the trophy...and then went home to my wifey and boys...man i was feeling good...i even opened the HEN HEN PRIVILAGE. And had me a drink or two...lmao....tha runt os looking good and coming along, cant wait to see it att the next g body run.....ttyl

Big Saint

84elko said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
84elko said:
Congrats on the birth of your child and your 1st trophy. Enjoy the meet Saturday didn't k now there was one

Thanks!!! Yea i didnt even know there was a show either...my buddy of mine with a 51 chevy deluxe fleetline called me up and wanted me to go with him, so i did and had a blast....theres another gathering March 13th at South Gate park, near the tank...come down..we going to bar b que and hang out with all differnt kind of cars....let me know..i need g body support..lol
Remind me as it gets closer I need to get my elko out some as its been sitting. I know this Sunday ill be at legends burgers in glendora for a cruise night/show.

Ok, sounds good, i would go out that way, but i dont think elko will make it...lol...i havent taken it out for a road trip...i will keep u posted..

Finally got my edelbrock 600cfm carb rebuilt and wow was rebuilt nice!!!! It feels so good...runs so good...doesnt smell like fumes gas etc,.....and takes off good..know just need my posi rear end..will keep u posted

Big Saint

SWEET!!! Glad it worked out fam. Man thats a fresh rebuild on that motor, trans and carb? That bad boy will make it to China and back! LOL! Glad it worked out. I missed out on the meetup at Tony's cribbo. Oscor (Pollo) and one of the homies (eddie) rolled thru and helped him install the dash. Thats wassup!! I did go out and kick it with T later when I woke up tho...Imma make a road trip out your way soon....Where's the pics!!!

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

84elko said:
Glad you got it installed and it works well. I was out in my elko all day today I know I was not cool enough to know where the san bernardino meet was at but I went up to the mtns got some. Good pics of my car by the snow.

Yah runs good....Nice lets see some pics of the snow.....????

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
SWEET!!! Glad it worked out fam. Man thats a fresh rebuild on that motor, trans and carb? That bad boy will make it to China and back! LOL! Glad it worked out. I missed out on the meetup at Tony's cribbo. Oscor (Pollo) and one of the homies (eddie) rolled thru and helped him install the dash. Thats wassup!! I did go out and kick it with T later when I woke up tho...Imma make a road trip out your way soon....Where's the pics!!!

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

China.? Idk...maybe long beach and back...hahahahaha...but yea brah lets chill out on a saturday when u ready...on me!!! ...and pics i will take shortly...ohhhhh i got that chevy chrome block off plate...getting it thursday...i loved the way it looked on ur SS MONTE...nice!!!!! I want to ck out that monte of urs...once i get that plate i will post new pics....any new vids on you tube????

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
ohhhhh i got that chevy chrome block off plate...getting it thursday...i loved the way it looked on ur SS MONTE...nice!!!!! I want to ck out that monte of urs...once i get that plate i will post new pics....any new vids on you tube????

Man thats funny I just ordered the black anodized one for my ride...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor