1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
ohhhhh i got that chevy chrome block off plate...getting it thursday...i loved the way it looked on ur SS MONTE...nice!!!!! I want to ck out that monte of urs...once i get that plate i will post new pics....any new vids on you tube????

Man thats funny I just ordered the black anodized one for my ride...lol

LMAO...dosent it just give it a different look!!! So fresh and so clean brah....did u get it on ebay?

Me and Mel have an ongoing joke that the dude who makes those plates saw mine and came out with the black one. No vids yet. I try to give the subscribers a break from my loooong winded vids. LOL! Kinds give folks a chance to take in all my jibba jabba. HAHA! But I will have somethin up soon. Doin a lil thing on me spraying the interior parts...

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Me and Mel have an ongoing joke that the dude who makes those plates saw mine and came out with the black one. No vids yet. I try to give the subscribers a break from my loooong winded vids. LOL! Kinds give folks a chance to take in all my jibba jabba. HAHA! But I will have somethin up soon. Doin a lil thing on me spraying the interior parts...

Elco Warren 8)

Hahaha...yeah i had to get one of those plates...i have a mickey mouse one on it right know, and i just threw some racing stickers to make it at least look decent....but i cant wait to put the mirror finish plate on it....good looking out warren....thats whats up homie!!!

Big Saint

Oh no prob fam. Chris put me up on that plate. We were talkin a while back and I mentioned I wanted my plate to have a bowtie in the center. Then Chris hit me with the ebay link and I had to have it! LOL I will eventually have it chromed and then mold it in with the firewall and paint all around the bowtie. I want it to look like its floating.. You will love the look bruh. Def an eye catcher...

i wonder if anyone has one of those plates for sale LOCAL?

442Jayp said:

I looked for a while bruh. I was gonna try to make it myself. I have the template for a plate if you need it. Then make a bowtie template and use a thin roller. Thats all they did...Chris made his plate with tin from Home Depot. Really easy..

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
ohhhhh i got that chevy chrome block off plate...getting it thursday...i loved the way it looked on ur SS MONTE...nice!!!!! I want to ck out that monte of urs...once i get that plate i will post new pics....any new vids on you tube????

Man thats funny I just ordered the black anodized one for my ride...lol

LMAO...dosent it just give it a different look!!! So fresh and so clean brah....did u get it on ebay?

Oh yeah it def gives it a whole nother look. I had one in my 87 elco but I sold it last year. Had to have another one. Yeah I got it off of ebay

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
442Jayp said:

I looked for a while bruh. I was gonna try to make it myself. I have the template for a plate if you need it. Then make a bowtie template and use a thin roller. Thats all they did...Chris made his plate with tin from Home Depot. Really easy..

Yeah this is a less expensive option that looks just as good, the one Chris made looks store bought.

Fo sure.....i cant wait to get mine...it should be here thursday..i will post pics...thanks family....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor