1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

kuruption109 said:
:shock: damn u did put in some work i wud have never guessed u started from that.. GOOD ISH!!!

Krazy huh!!!! Im happy where im at know...and im pretty sure u will be too once tha runt is done kris......

OOOWEEEE! Lookin good! You've come along ways doggy!! Feels damn good I bet. The bars go hard in there. I gotta get over there and get some widescreen Hi-def angles of that clean ride.....Keep the pics and updates coming bruh..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Do the fender braces help that much? I was thinking about putting some on my monte.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
OOOWEEEE! Lookin good! You've come along ways doggy!! Feels damn good I bet. The bars go hard in there. I gotta get over there and get some widescreen Hi-def angles of that clean ride.....Keep the pics and updates coming bruh..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Dayum like that brah...all hi-def.....watch out....I would love that....like I said im ready when u are...

Im not sure that they support any...im thinking they do brah....give it a shot and put them on...always looks good n e ways.....

84Elko....thanks....homie kris is sending me those frame bars....want it to look OG....U FEEL ME...

So I got my frame brace bars from the homie Kris....and they are dope....im liking them alot...i got them primered and painted and installed....But what I found out while I was down there that I had my SWAY bar on backwards!!!!!

Guys why didnt u tell me!!! ......hahahahahahaha....No wonder when I was rolling down the streets I was bouncing alot....hahaha :rofl:

But hey for having it on backwards it held on good, even on the freeway....N E Ways I took off the sway bar and repainted it as well....

Man Oh Man what a difference with the sway bar on correctly,runs even better than I thought, and it actually dropped the car up front like 1inch...hahahaha.....Im still tripping that I had it on wrong!!! Thats what its all about doing thing from homie....we learn as we go...NO SHOPS FOR ME...

Big Saint

Attachments

• sway.jpeg
    sway.jpeg
    643.2 KB · Views: 978
  • sway 2.jpeg
    sway 2.jpeg
    632.1 KB · Views: 979

Aww man!! lookin SWEEEET!!!! Fam I just went back thru your old "I DID IT!" thread. From the angle of the pic I couldnt tell if they were on wrong. Keep the updates comin bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

Yea see that whats was trippy....it looks the same but u really need to look at the curve and it cant hit the frame, and mine was...i actually looked at urs and kurkuruption109setup and thats when i new that it was backwards...lol..hahaha

LOL! I know exactly what you mean now. I just went and looked at mine again to be sure. HAHA!! I snapped pics of everything before I took it all apart. I also had the SS as reference....Workin on my SS' dash now. Coming together nice for a home job..

Elco Warren 8)

Hahahahahaha thats funny brah....show me thay dash when u done brah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor