1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
show me thay dash when u done brah....

Just posted a few pics up in the thread. Imma start the install next week. All that wiring I paid that old shop has to be cut to size and bundled up correctly. Yep...No more shops!!! :evil:

Elco Warren 8)

Yesir......thats whats it all about...? :itchy:

DAMN.. lookin freakkiin good bro.. im jealous i want to put mine on now hahhahahah..quick question did u have to drill holes on the front frame horne piece to connect the braces i sent u?

kuruption109 said:
DAMN.. lookin freakkiin good bro.. im jealous i want to put mine on now hahhahahah..quick question did u have to drill holes on the front frame horne piece to connect the braces i sent u?
Actually nah brah....the holes are there already on the frame...im not sure about tha runt....i think its the same setup as frame wise right? ....i thought that i was going to need to make holes too, and nope just had to find bolts to fit them...and the under the hood brace bolted right on too.was a piece of cake...., they look sweat and rides better.....highly recommended....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
Actually nah brah....the holes are there already on the frame...im not sure about tha runt....i think its the same setup as frame wise right? ....i thought that i was going to need to make holes too, and nope just had to find bolts to fit them...and the under the hood brace bolted right on too.was a piece of cake...., they look sweat and rides better.....highly recommended....
my car dont have hols there... smdh that car had no options except that 3 speed LMAO

Lol....awwww dayum kris.....lmao...3 speed...thats all....well that means u going to be drilling holes brah.....hahahahaha....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lol....awwww dayum kris.....lmao...3 speed...thats all....well that means u going to be drilling holes brah.....hahahahaha....
smdh.. o well its all good

Well guys its time to show my face and who i am.....hahahahaha :rofl:
This is me....BIG SAINT!!!!!! Dont get it twisted player!!!!!!

Attachments

• 2011-03-27_17-54-32_491.jpg
    2011-03-27_17-54-32_491.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 856

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
wow thiats funny i was jus thinkin of taking a pic wit my car today!

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
wow thiats funny i was jus thinkin of taking a pic wit my car today!
Lmao...u should lets repp our gbody and our good looks....hahahaha....my 7yr boy took this pic today....warren watch out we got another photographer ....lmfao :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor