1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Well guys its time to show my face and who i am.....hahahahaha :rofl:
This is me....BIG SAINT!!!!!! Dont get it twisted player!!!!!!
wow thiats funny i was jus thinkin of taking a pic wit my car today!
Lmao...u should lets repp our gbody and our good looks....hahahaha....my 7yr boy took this pic today....warren watch out we got another photographer ....lmfao :rofl:
hahahaha.... :rofl: i will get one prob next weekend!! KURUPTION IN ACTION

Fosho......

Bobs big boy today....

I think this guy likes my car.....hahahahaha

Attachments

• 2011-03-30_18-06-45_695.jpg
    2011-03-30_18-06-45_695.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,126

84elko said:
gonna try to get out there one of these saturdays
Actually tomorrow the first Saturday of each month they have a free car show with trophies...come check it out in downey ca off firestone....5pm -9pm..i will be there with a cpl of other buddies that have older cars...

Kool, Elko down for a good couple week, doing some touch-ups to front bumper filler and took front bumper to get
re-chromed!
I guess when the homie from the body shop put my bumper on when it was first painted they chipped the paint ont he bumper filler on both sides,....I need to call them to see if i can get some touch up paint, im pretty sure they should have some left over paint, or can get my a little can of it...

There's a cpl car shows tho....

April 16th in Whitter,Ca not sure of the name...i think old memories is sponser
April 30th E.LA ( Boys and Girls club)
May 29th Chevy Felix Car Show (Sold Out) Im in the show tho...got my confermation in the mail today!!! :P

Big Saint.

REP THAT 80Z BRO......man i might put my car down for a min cuz i keep havin this prob wit my alt squeelin and i dont kno whats causin it the alt is new and the belt i adjusted the belt loser and it still doin it :blam:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Kool, Elko down for a good couple week, doing some touch-ups to front bumper filler and took front bumper to get
re-chromed!
I guess when the homie from the body shop put my bumper on when it was first painted they chipped the paint ont he bumper filler on both sides,....I need to call them to see if i can get some touch up paint, im pretty sure they should have some left over paint, or can get my a little can of it...

May 29th Chevy Felix Car Show (Sold Out) Im in the show tho...got my confermation in the mail today!!! :P

Big Saint.

kuruption109 said:
REP THAT 80Z BRO......man i might put my car down for a min cuz i keep havin this prob wit my alt squeelin and i dont kno whats causin it the alt is new and the belt i adjusted the belt loser and it still doin it :blam:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
re-chromed!

Big Saint.

Dayum, its one thing after another huh brah!!! Throw some WD-40 on that b*tch!!!!!lmao :rofl:
Thats what i did with my elko and it noise went away...lol...

80zbabiesz cc fosure!!!!!! all the way!!!

kuruption109 said:

my alt is squeaking too...

man i put pb blast on it that sh*t still does it SMDH.. i might go mess wit it right now for a bit

Big Saint.[/quote][/quote]

Dayum, its one thing after another huh brah!!! Throw some WD-40 on that b*tch!!!!!lmao :rofl:
Thats what i did with my elko and it noise went away...lol...

80zbabiesz cc fosure!!!!!! all the way!!![/quote]

442Jayp said:
kuruption109 said:

my alt is squeaking too...

WD-40 HOMIES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor