1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Congradulations man thats whats up ,dame you gettin it in you gonna need a trophy room in a minute ,if im right your 2 for 2 with the shows,you stickn with them rims or you still plan to do some Irocs?

Yup 4 trophies total....And the wifey wants them in the garage...HELLLL NAH!!!! They staying in living room for know...lol..

Staying with rims big homie....i like different and dont like to be the same with almost everyone here in cali with gobdy irocs...Dont get me wrong that was my first pick...But got a good deal on these U2 rims, and liking them so far....

Big Saint

Lol. Thats gonna hafta be a Big Saint project. The car will be down for a hot minute. You gotta tape EVERYTHING up cuz of that sweet paint job. We will get it crackin...Probably just sand and primer over what you have now. Shoot some satin black paint that Mel used on his firewall. Done. Probably a weekend job...

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lol. Thats gonna hafta be a Big Saint project. The car will be down for a hot minute. You gotta tape EVERYTHING up cuz of that sweet paint job. We will get it crackin...Probably just sand and primer over what you have now. Shoot some satin black paint that Mel used on his firewall. Done. Probably a weekend job...

Elco Warren 8)

Awwwwww that it. ok maybe I can do that....lol...I thought you wanted to take out the engine, and do it all professinonal....lamo...I was like ohhhhhhhh Noooooooooo....But yeah taping up and sanding /primer/black satin, I think I can handle that....lol

Takin the motor out is the best way, but a decent job can be done by taping everything up. Thats how I did the SS. Came out ok. Now when I drop that 350 in the Elco, then Ill do the whole smoothing and stuff we talked about. You can knock that out in a day man. Nothing to it...It will freshen up the bay big time and put you light years ahead of the competition...Trust me... :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Takin the motor out is the best way, but a decent job can be done by taping everything up. Thats how I did the SS. Came out ok. Now when I drop that 350 in the Elco, then Ill do the whole smoothing and stuff we talked about. You can knock that out in a day man. Nothing to it...It will freshen up the bay big time and put you light years ahead of the competition...Trust me... :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Fo sho.....I feel yeah.....trying to get these headers first, then I will see whats up....

Hey guys im on craigslist right know, and found this elko for sell, U think I could make some money on this parting it out? , flipping and hustling is hat i like doing....
Or if u guys want to pick it up, go for it.,.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ct ... 54174.html

Big Saint

good job on the trophy! itll be a long time before i get my hands one one lol
l.jpg

:cry:

beermonkey9417 said:
good job on the trophy! itll be a long time before i get my hands one one lol
l.jpg

:cry:

Thanks brah, you will get there someday...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Hey guys im on craigslist right know, and found this elko for sell, U think I could make some money on this parting it out? , flipping and hustling is hat i like doing....

Big Saint
RUN AWAY FROM THAT U WILL PROB NOT MAKE ANYTHING ON IT

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Big Saint
RUN AWAY FROM THAT U WILL PROB NOT MAKE ANYTHING ON IT

Really, it was just a thought......okie dokie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor