1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

84elko said:
Sticker looks good! also i still think shorty headers are the way to go.

LMAO....im done with headers.....if its too much to put in Im DONE!!! lol lol lol :rofl:

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I totally forgot to post a pic of sticker......here it is official 80ZBABIEZCC
lookin good (we gotta get a bigger one for u tho :rofl: )

Lol, i think its a perfect size, nothing to big, just right brah...... :banana:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
lookin good (we gotta get a bigger one for u tho :rofl: )

Lol, i think its a perfect size, nothing to big, just right brah...... :banana:
fasho

Looks HOT!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

melman109 said:
Looks HOT!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Yea! Sticker is perfect size for elko, thanks brah

Perfect size and placement bruh! Looks sweet! Aw man..Dont give up on headers bruh. Just save and get what you want later. Its not something that needed right now anyway...This will give you time to research different headers and you might come up on a crackhead deal for some shorties...Keep the pics comin bruh! Looks clean...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Perfect size and placement bruh! Looks sweet! Aw man..Dont give up on headers bruh. Just save and get what you want later. Its not something that needed right now anyway...This will give you time to research different headers and you might come up on a crackhead deal for some shorties...Keep the pics comin bruh! Looks clean...

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Yea, I will save some funds and get the correct shorties that I need...Btw would u know what kinda shorties i will need for elko? i seen only two kind, the kind Pollo showed me and some others...here are the sites...

pollo's headers

http://www.hedman.com/images/?id=4593

other shorty headers

http://www.amazon.com/Setter-70-1323-Sh ... 24&sr=1-85

richp85elco said:
Since your going to have to do exhaust work anyways its really up to what you like the look of better, just make sure you keep the primaries under 1 5/8th's.

Thanks, but dont i have to watch out for clearence too? I trying to find something that i can just bolt rright on...feel me

Big Saint. Regardless of the header you pick they will all bolt on easily to the engine block. Especially with no A/C you have access on the passenger side which is normally the hardest. The part that will not bolt on is the bottom to the collector. You will have to get that small portion redone to match up with the new headers. If you go to this weekends event for HNTP you will see most of our cars. We all have headers. Then you can make a better decision about shorties vs. Long Tube and coated vs. not coated. You will see how each set up is a little different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor