1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Well enough of the trash talk.....back to the build....lmao....im very excited to get my headers in the mail......they should be here on monday the 6th and saving up some cash to get exhaust redone again and for some other little things...this would be the first time installing headers and hearing them on elko, so im all excited to see what its going to feel like power wise and whats it going to sound like....cant wait....will keep u posted all the time guys......thanks once again....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Good looking out youngdeezy....really about the antenna.....ok maybe i will just find a way to keep it striaght....im pretty sure i will find away....alot of bad reviews with those other hidden antennal...thanks once again.....
get the short stubby style from opgi! those look bad *ss

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Good looking out youngdeezy....really about the antenna.....ok maybe i will just find a way to keep it striaght....im pretty sure i will find away....alot of bad reviews with those other hidden antennal...thanks once again.....
i dissagree, the antenna in the windshield FTW! clean fenders rock!

beermonkey9417 said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
i dissagree, the antenna in the windshield FTW! clean fenders rock!
X2 78 has the antenna in the glass.

my antenna is in the winshield to! so im good LOL

Ijust checked out those stubby ones and they look clean and better than the autozone one i bought....might just take a drive down there on lunch, its down the street from where i work..I will look into both guys, Thanks

mines in the windshield too, but i doubt he want to buy a new windshield and a new fender and have it painted, thats money for his exhaust system... or for a "350" piggy bank he should be starting.. lmao

richp85elco said:
mines in the windshield too, but i doubt he want to buy a new windshield and a new fender and have it painted, thats money for his exhaust system... or for a "350" piggy bank he should be starting.. lmao

lmao... :rofl: ....so true about the 350...im good with my little 305...hahahaha it still purrrrrsss....hahha...nah i think im just going to get that stubby one from opgi....see how that goes....

i got some quotes for a muffler shop to connect my exhaust to my flowmasters and it should run about 60-100 bucks, not bad huh....my bro in law says he has a hook up around the coner from the shop...we will see tho....

Congrats again on the win bruh. But let me drop this on ya right quick.. I dont wanna sound pushy fam BUT.....As you start hittin "G body" functions and shows up, you will see some clean setups. You WILL be up against some serious competition that have touched every part of the car--suspension included. Take a look on cardomain and see what the fellas out of vegas are doin. You will see flawless suspension setups. So damn clean you can eat off of em. Now go out and look at your ride. Take a look thru those big wheels and how you can see straight thru the wheels at all that old *ss crud and grime built up on the under body. This is what the judges do see. Hopefully youve touched those areas up. Its not about having all the name brand goodies but a clean setup. Also, you wanna be able to make it to and from the event safely ya dig?Thats all Im sayin. Ive been into the competition scene for over 20 years. If a judge is not lookin at these parts for over all decision, he/she shouldnt be judgin an event. Its the lil things that make the big picture really shine...Its easy to do wheels, paint and sounds. But when you get into the small details, awwww man!!!! That makes all the difference to a judge...

And with that said, I wont bug you about suspension stuffs anymore fam.(smiles :wink: )

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Congrats again on the win bruh. But let me drop this on ya right quick.. I dont wanna sound pushy fam BUT.....As you start hittin "G body" functions and shows up, you will see some clean setups. You WILL be up against some serious competition that have touched every part of the car--suspension included. Take a look on cardomain and see what the fellas out of vegas are doin. You will see flawless suspension setups. So damn clean you can eat off of em. Now go out and look at your ride. Take a look thru those big wheels and how you can see straight thru the wheels at all that old *ss crud and grime built up on the under body. This is what the judges do see. Hopefully youve touched those areas up. Its not about having all the name brand goodies but a clean setup. Also, you wanna be able to make it to and from the event safely ya dig?Thats all Im sayin. Ive been into the competition scene for over 20 years. If a judge is not lookin at these parts for over all decision, he/she shouldnt be judgin an event. Its the lil things that make the big picture really shine...Its easy to do wheels, paint and sounds. But when you get into the small details, awwww man!!!! That makes all the difference to a judge...

And with that said, I wont bug you about suspension stuffs anymore fam.(smiles :wink: )

Elco Warren 8)
X2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor