1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Congrats again on the win bruh. But let me drop this on ya right quick.. I dont wanna sound pushy fam BUT.....As you start hittin "G body" functions and shows up, you will see some clean setups. You WILL be up against some serious competition that have touched every part of the car--suspension included. Take a look on cardomain and see what the fellas out of vegas are doin. You will see flawless suspension setups. So damn clean you can eat off of em. Now go out and look at your ride. Take a look thru those big wheels and how you can see straight thru the wheels at all that old *ss crud and grime built up on the under body. This is what the judges do see. Hopefully youve touched those areas up. Its not about having all the name brand goodies but a clean setup. Also, you wanna be able to make it to and from the event safely ya dig?Thats all Im sayin. Ive been into the competition scene for over 20 years. If a judge is not lookin at these parts for over all decision, he/she shouldnt be judgin an event. Its the lil things that make the big picture really shine...Its easy to do wheels, paint and sounds. But when you get into the small details, awwww man!!!! That makes all the difference to a judge...

And with that said, I wont bug you about suspension stuffs anymore fam.(smiles :wink: )

Elco Warren 8)

Word word!! I feel ya bro, I know what u mean...I guess I just lag it and not get on the suspension becuase I guess I really dont have help down this way no power tools , just my old wrench..lol....I would really like to get on it, and i know one day i will get it done,and I take your word and look up to u like a Big Brother, ya know!...So i guess i try to get the easy things that I can do out the way....I really dont want to mess with it and not do it right, feel me....But I get what you are saying....thanks big homie, good looking out... :mrgreen:

Man Im always here to help fam. My schedule is crazy tho(nights) Thats why I havent been thru. But we will hook up and get er done....Keep up the clean *ss work you doin bruh..

you ever need any help with anything bro hit me up, I got all the tools and just finished doing my front end. For the steering and suspension you dont really need any power tools. Yes they help and you;ll save a lot of time but all you really need is a good socket set, a jack, a torque wrench and a lot of elbow grease.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Congrats again on the win bruh. But let me drop this on ya right quick.. I dont wanna sound pushy fam BUT.....As you start hittin "G body" functions and shows up, you will see some clean setups. You WILL be up against some serious competition that have touched every part of the car--suspension included. Take a look on cardomain and see what the fellas out of vegas are doin. You will see flawless suspension setups. So damn clean you can eat off of em. Now go out and look at your ride. Take a look thru those big wheels and how you can see straight thru the wheels at all that old *ss crud and grime built up on the under body. This is what the judges do see. Hopefully youve touched those areas up. Its not about having all the name brand goodies but a clean setup. Also, you wanna be able to make it to and from the event safely ya dig?Thats all Im sayin. Ive been into the competition scene for over 20 years. If a judge is not lookin at these parts for over all decision, he/she shouldnt be judgin an event. Its the lil things that make the big picture really shine...Its easy to do wheels, paint and sounds. But when you get into the small details, awwww man!!!! That makes all the difference to a judge...

And with that said, I wont bug you about suspension stuffs anymore fam.(smiles :wink: )

Elco Warren 8)

I take your word and look up to u like a Big Brother, ya know!...

look at you being nice u know we all look up to warren as more of a grandfather with his old *ss :rofl: Wish I lived in Cali bro to give u a hand. It's not hard to do, but it's a lot easier when u have someone helping thats done it before and can show you a few tricks/pointers

richp85elco said:
you ever need any help with anything bro hit me up, I got all the tools and just finished doing my front end. For the steering and suspension you dont really need any power tools. Yes they help and you;ll save a lot of time but all you really need is a good socket set, a jack, a torque wrench and a lot of elbow grease.

Ahhhhhhhh bro, thanks for looking out....i will shoot you a PM with my number and maybe we can work something out....good looking out...

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

I take your word and look up to u like a Big Brother, ya know!...

look at you being nice u know we all look up to warren as more of a grandfather with his old *ss :rofl: Wish I lived in Cali bro to give u a hand. It's not hard to do, but it's a lot easier when u have someone helping thats done it before and can show you a few tricks/pointers

HAHAHAHAHAHAH grandfather!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: , and u know what I mean about another hand....its just more better with 4 hands getting the job done...and yes trick and pointers are always a must...lol.....thanks brah...

BIg saint you got it made down in socal its help all around you my boy. Im pretty much solo out here my boy sold his gbody, he's not down anymore and my other boy Nick is about to move a couple hours away.

youngdeezy said:
BIg saint you got it made down in socal its help all around you my boy. Im pretty much solo out here my boy sold his gbody, he's not down anymore and my other boy Nick is about to move a couple hours away.

Thats sucks about your homies, how can they abandon the gbodys!!! :blam:

But I had a question for u and everyone, do i need to remove the power steering pulley when i install headers>?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
youngdeezy said:

Thats sucks about your homies, how can they abandon the gbodys!!! :blam:

But I had a question for u and everyone, do i need to remove the power steering pulley when i install headers>?
u shudnt have to..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor