1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

84elko said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So with most of the cars shows out the way....time to get elkos some flowtech headers BIG-31104FLT just like the homie Mel's...I just purchased them online at SummitRacing.com....I will be installing them at my Bro In Laws shop (he has a lift)Once im done there, will start getting little things for the front suspension since i already got an aligment...Time to park project elko and get sh*t done....will keep u all posted...
Big Saint
80zbabiezCC

Glad to see your gonna do some suspension work as that is the most important
youngdeezy said:
the homie is doing it big. those headers are about to put you back on top in that 1st place position

as ive said before it takes more than headers to win a show being clean and detailed will always win over a judge i know as saturday i was a judge at a show and one guy lost cause he did not clean the little stuff.

True, Im installing the headers first beucase as you know the judges dont look under the car to see if your suspension is all hooked up, they look at engine bay/body/rims/style /detail etc....And my Manifolds are getting discolored and just not looking right,...Alot of first place peeps have the headers on...but suspension is coming too....

Big Saint

Im not feeling my antenna, always goes sideway when its super tight, I heard a couple guys say that u can put a chrome delete cap for your antenna , then i would put one of those antenna that stick to your window hidden,but where to you find one of those...I heard O'reily's, i went to check but couldnt find n e thing...

Do n e of u guys know when i can get one...?

Different shows/Different judges, maybe hotchkis can sponsor me with front suspension too.... :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Im not feeling my antenna, always goes sideway when its super tight, I heard a couple guys say that u can put a chrome delete cap for your antenna , then i would put one of those antenna that stick to your window hidden,but where to you find one of those...I heard O'reily's, i went to check but couldnt find n e thing...

you can find those anywhere online like amazon and type in hidden antenna, they wont be as good as the one you have on there tho. I would go with an electric one that raises only whenever you want to use it.

richp85elco said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

you can find those anywhere online like amazon and type in hidden antenna, they wont be as good as the one you have on there tho. I would go with an electric one that raises only whenever you want to use it.

Thanks for the info will look into that....yea the one i have on know gets all crazy and going in different directions...lmao...maybe the electric on will go just up and down...thanks

84elko said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Different shows/Different judges, maybe hotchkis can sponsor me with front suspension too.... :mrgreen:
For the record smartass I got the whole hotchkis kit and get your ride to the right level and they just may. Its also not about what you know as who you know and hang out with. Remember that.

:wtf: Lmao!!!! :rofl: no hard feeling brah....got the point on the suspension....and trust me i know alot of peeps.....hahahahahahaha just squash the suspension talk!

Like i said bro" no hard feeling" but it gets old when u keep on telling someone on there thread the same thing over and over! <suspension> i get the point about the suspension...and u shouldnt be worried about other peoples money and how we spend it on our gbodys..money comes and goes..im on here to share my experience about my build...do what u got to do but ur more than welcome to still post on thread just dont be so pushy bro.....peace!!!!!!

Big Saint
80ZBABIEZ CC

84elko good point but i think BIg saint has his el co covered pretty well. 84 your cars are sick too so major props but i know it takes more than headers to get first place. anyway lets just keep the build on the positive side and rolling.

Good looking out youngdeezy....really about the antenna.....ok maybe i will just find a way to keep it striaght....im pretty sure i will find away....alot of bad reviews with those other hidden antennal...thanks once again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor