1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

BAAAAD AZZZ BRUH!!!! Lovin the pics!! Cleaned you wells up. Gonna start the process here soon...

Elco Warren 8) 8)

Congrats man, thats clean!

Thanks for all the comments guys.....

So with most of the cars shows out the way....time to get elkos some flowtech headers BIG-31104FLT just like the homie Mel's...I just purchased them online at SummitRacing.com....I will be installing them at my Bro In Laws shop (he has a lift)Once im done there, will start getting little things for the front suspension since i already got an aligment...Time to park project elko and get sh*t done....will keep u all posted...

Big Saint
80zbabiezCC

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So with most of the cars shows out the way....time to get elkos some flowtech headers BIG-31104FLT just like the homie Mel's...I just purchased them online at SummitRacing.com....I will be installing them at my Bro In Laws shop (he has a lift)Once im done there, will start getting little things for the front suspension since i already got an aligment...Time to park project elko and get sh*t done....will keep u all posted...

Big Saint
80zbabiezCC
fasho bro im glad that ur felloww 80zbabiez brothas motivated u to get things done on the elco...we all motivate eachother and thats the best part about our crew!!

kuruption aka 4 speed dat HOE
80zbabiez CC

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Congrats on another win man,thats whats up keep doing your thang...

Thanks bro...cant wait to see ur elko done...

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Big Saint
80zbabiezCC
fasho bro im glad that ur felloww 80zbabiez brothas motivated u to get things done on the elco...we all motivate eachother and thats the best part about our crew!!

kuruption aka 4 speed dat HOE
80zbabiez CC

Yea thats what its about and im loving it... thats all it take alittle motivation from a big homie...

youngdeezy said:
the homie is doing it big. those headers are about to put you back on top in that 1st place position
:wink: YESSIR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor